PDA

View Full Version : Помощ

vickey
10-18-2009, 12:18
Здравейте първо искам да се извиня за адски тъпата тема но имам спешна нужда от помощ. Преместих се в едно доста елитно училище където е срам да имаш оцента под 4 . Та за утре ми трябва спешно един текст по английски който да разкажа.

The weather`s been wonderful since uesterdau and i`ve perked up quite a bit. My writing, the bes thing i have, is coming along well. I go to the attic alomost every morning to get the stale air out of my lungs. this morning when i went there , Peter was busy cleaning up. He finished quickly and came over to where i was sitting on my favourite spot on the floor . The two of us looked out at the blue sky , the bare chestnut tree glistening with dew , the seagulls and other birds glinting with silver as they swooped through the air , and we were so moved and entranced that we couldn`t speak. He stood with his head against a thick beam , while i sat . We breathed in the air , looked outside and both felt that the spell shouldn`t be broken with words . We remained like this for a long while , and by the time he had to go to the loft to chop wood . i knew he was a good , decent boy . He climbed the ladder to the loft and i followed ; during the fifteen minutes he was chopping wood , we didn`t stay a word either. I watched him from where i was standing and could see he was obviously doing his best to chop the right way and show off his strenght . But i also looked out of the open window , letting my eyes roam over a large part of amsterdam , over the rooftops and on to the horizon , a strip of blue so pale it was almost invisible . ' As long as this exists ' , I thought , ' this sunshine and this cloudless sky as long as i can enjoy it how can i be sad
' ?

Unless you write yourself , you can`t know how wonderful it is i always used to bemoan the fact that i couldn`t draw , but now i`m overjoyed that at least i can write . And if i don`t have to talent to write books or newspaper articles , i can always write for myself . But i want to achieve more than that . I can`t imagine having to live like Mother , Mrs van Daan and all the women who go about their work and are then forgotten . I need to have something besides a husband and children to devote myself to ! I don`t want to have lived in vain like most people , even after my death ! And that`s why i`m so grateful to God for having given me this gift , which i can use to develop myself and to express all that`s inside me

Този текст трябва да го разкажа на английски. Много ще съм благодарна ако някои ми помогне. Пробвах с няколко онлайн речника но не ги превежда с правилните времена .Благодаря предварително

BePoHuKa
10-21-2009, 00:33
Трябва да го преразкажеш тоест, така ли ? Не съм сигурна превод ли ти трябва или преразказ на английски. :-o

И все още ли ти трябва?