I've been testing, restoring as new, matching with pebble and JB doing the pebble works perfect. The trouble comes when deleting the file to run the sound, the BT connection between the devices is lost, it is only the BT-LE, but the app appears as offline and pebble notifications fail ... After I tested with ipad 2 with iOS 7.0.4 JB, connects and matches even I can change watchfaces (q suppose notifications also work).

So no, thank you very much for the comments ... but apparently leave the iphone as it was (plus backups) and hopefully the next update of iOS sound fix me.And while discussing Jailbreak and rooteo Internet and possibly at some've heard of these two terms while ago. Performing these processes in your Smartphone can cause some disadvantages that we want to tell. So in this post we tell you what they are, what they are and if they are really desirable.

What is Jailbreak and rooteo and what they. These two apple tv 2 jailbreak are actually the same: the only thing is that when you talk about jailbreak we mean a rooteo iPhone and Android. Both consist of modifying the software that has your Smartphone to access certain parts and files that are locked by the manufacturer and thus able to modify some phone features or add certain functions that have included.

In the iPhone has been used to personalize the phone's menus and give it a distinct appearance and particularly to have shortcuts to the most used functions such as WiFi, Bluetooth, etc.., Among others. For Android was customary to remove applications that are included in your phone or you back up all the information on it Set it.