Отговор в тема
Резултати от 1 до 9 от общо 9

описание на човек

Трябва ми описание на приятел на английски език ...само че не външния вид,а характера му и защо ми е най-добър приятел... ако можете помогнете ми с няколко прилагателни

It seems like she and I are always talking or laughing about something. She has a very nice personality and a wonderful sense of humor but she can also get a little depressed from time to time. I can always count on her to be honest and to give me the best advice.

We are interested in many of the same hobbies. We both enjoy music, playing the guitar and singing. We like going to the cinema but sometimes can't agree on which movie to see. Sometimes we just walk around, trying to find a new area of the city to explore. We both like traveling, reading, and swimming. Sometimes during the summer, I go with her and her family to their summer house which is located next to a large lake. We usually spend most of the day swimming or exploring the area but sometimes we take a small row boat and go fishing. In the evenings we might walk into town and see a movie or stay at home and watch television. Whatever we're doing, it's always fun to be with her.

Now I would like to describe one of my best friends whose name is Petou. The first reason I consider him as my best friend is that he has a very warm personality.

He is so friendly when he meets me everywhere. For example, he always smiles politely on me that makes me absolutely delighted when I meet him.

Furthermore, Honesty is his good manner. He never lies to me even one time, because he likes to say something true. Moreover, Petou is a funny person. He always tells me some funny stories in order to reduce stress from studying. He is good at telling jokes, for he can create them on his own. It is really amazing. In addition, he is a compassionate friend, who always helps other buddies when they have problem. He always cares especially about me. He is very useful for me.

Голям фен Аватара на Ospi
    Hi, Ima describe ma best nigga from the hood Filly. That black nigga is the best ya man! Hes funny as s**t and can be serious when needed. Mah nigga Flly is so rude thorwards stupid geek fools, he ant no brotha of em. Hes always cool walkin down the street meetin and greetin grandma niggaz and saying funny stories to me and my other niggaz. Amazingly, that motha*ucka got some serious weed dawg. Hes the best and cares a lot bout us niggaz from the hood.

Това е малко черен стил... дай и го да се посмее. Иначе randi е дала* много добро описание. По-добре неговото напиши.
    Последно редактирано от Ospi : 06-12-2012 на 18:54

.. момиче съм..
    твойто описание кърти :Д

Голям фен Аватара на Ospi
    Моя грешка, fixed.
    Мерси бтв.

Exclamation Трябва ми описание на приятел на английски език по следните въпроси.

How old are the people?
    Where are they?
    What do you think they have in common?
    Do they have a good relationship with each other?
    What are the advantages and disadvantages of making friends with people from school/work?

Повече от фен
    Цитирай Първоначално написано от Ospi Виж мнението
    Hi, Ima describe ma best nigga from the hood Filly. That black nigga is the best ya man! Hes funny as s**t and can be serious when needed. Mah nigga Flly is so rude thorwards stupid geek fools, he ant no brotha of em. Hes always cool walkin down the street meetin and greetin grandma niggaz and saying funny stories to me and my other niggaz. Amazingly, that motha*ucka got some serious weed dawg. Hes the best and cares a lot bout us niggaz from the hood.

Това е малко черен стил... дай и го да се посмее. Иначе randi е дала* много добро описание. По-добре неговото напиши.

Цитирай Първоначално написано от Ospi Виж мнението

Добро хахах

Правила за публикуване

• Вие не можете да публикувате теми
  • Вие не можете да отговаряте в теми
  • Вие не можете да прикачвате файлове
  • Вие не можете да редактирате мненията си