Четох нещо за този филм след като го изгледах. Интерпретация за него.

"The key thing is the death of Julia. Which twin tied the knot that day? Why did the one twin not want to say? Did that twin which tied the knot ever dare to face Angier again as Borden or was he Fallon every time they were dealing with Angier after the death of Julia? I think he never expressed his real thoughts about what happened for anyone to hear or see. To know if he was deliberate or just did the tighter knot without even realizing it in his head at the moment. He was ambitious and propelled everyone to a higher standard of performing on stage as he wanted but he couldn't keep it all together and ruined the love between the whole team. Angier lost Julia because of him. The twin who had nothing to do with tying the tighter knot onto Julia's hands had to take the undeserved hate. He had to keep their secret. The guilty brother I am sure was haunted by the death and probably wanted to come clean for it but he had to keep it in himself in order to keep the secret about Borden and Fallon. He couldn't admit to tying the tighter knot to anyone without ruining his brother's life. That brother was the true Fallon, the Fallon who did not speak at all. He was the one who couldn't lie to Sarah that he loved her. He was the reason she committed suicide. The tragedy is about him. I really believe he did not know which knot he was tying as he was doing it. He couldn't contain himself out of ambition and excitement. The other brother must have felt sorry for him even though two women died indirectly because of him, without him wanting them to die. Angier, on the other hand, had to cope with a loss he did not deserve, him being separated from Julia early and forever. He wanted vengeance and shot the innocent twin, then the other had to take vengeance for his unjustly hurt innocent brother. He was filled with disappointment and rage at that point. He couldn't control himself. That's how the downwards spiral and the rivalry was born. And Angier had become so cold at the end that he didn't even trust himself and killed all the copies of himself which were produced by the machine... A real tragedy but beautiful. This is my interpretation."

Каква е вашата интерпретация за филма?