Здравейте! Искам малко проверка на доклада ми за обща стая в училище поправяйте моля, ви. Искам също да попитам става ли да така да се подредят точките и ако ви дойде по някоя идея споделете. Много благодаря предварително

LEISURE ROOM

INTRODUCTION
The aim of this report is to recommend a room in the school for common room to use it by students when they aren’t in class. I make inquiry about this.

LOCATION OF THE COMMON ROOM

The majority of students suggested that the best room in school, which is perfect for common room, is the biggest one. The room is situate on the second floor near by the teachers room. Several students said that they preferred being ob the first floor because it was comfortable to went outside.

FURNITURE AND DECORATION
The students gave also offers about the furniture and decoration. About the furniture the majority of them want to have a fashion
• Blinds in a yellow color
• Bookshelves with necessary books and some magazines
• Some comfortable sofa
• Cupboard with drawers for all classes in school
About the decoration some students make the following suggestions:
• Wall-paper in a bright color, may be orange
• Carpet in a beige color
• Information board
• Some pictures with flowers and photos of school and classes
Students even want some extras to be more interesting about them.
• Five computers with Internet
• A hot drinks vending machine
• Some printers to print some information when they need it
• A water cooler

FINAL RECOMMENDATION
In my view it would be best to make these changes quickly, because then students will do something interesting in school. This common room will help to stop aggression in school. I suggest that there should be cameras to avoid the broken extras and furniture.