PDA

View Full Version : english!!!

11-18-2004, 16:37
pls horica daite mi sait s vicove na angliiski PLS!ili pone mi napi6ete nqkoi kratuk ako znaete!mersi,mn mi e spe6no,help me :oops:

Murderdoll
11-18-2004, 18:04
ahah imam cqla knijka s takiwa:

One day Pete came from school and said:
"I was the only pupil at school who could answer the teacher's
question."
"Very nice,Pete.And what was the question?"asked is mother
"The teacher asked:Who broke the window in our classroom?"

A very fat lady was trying to enter a bus.A passenger who
was waiting to get off began to laugh at her futile efforts.
"If you were half a gentleman you would help me"said she angrily.
"If you were half a lady,you wouldn't need my help."

btw futile effort-neuspe6en opit

techCandy
11-18-2004, 19:14
ili moje6 da vlezne6 v search.bg i da go napravi6 na english
sled tova otiva6 vyv vic kabinata i ima kolko iska6

united_colors
11-18-2004, 20:10
http://www.bizzydays.com/freeebooks.htm
posle cuka6 na niakoe sinio pole za download i si svalja6 cjal kup mnou sme6ni angliiski vicove na komputara.Goleminata na failovete e po 1-2 mb
Vnimanie roditeli-mrusni dumi.

united_colors
11-18-2004, 20:16
Izlagah te sorry

101 Hilarious Jokes To E-mail Your Friends
It does exactly what it says on the cover - 101 great gags that will have your friends and family in stitches. WARNING: This ebook contains some jokes that are for adult eyes only. Keep the kids out of the room while you're reading it and do NOT download this ebook if you're easily offended!

Personal Edition
If you just want this ebook for yourself, then this is for you.
Click Here To Download this FREE ebook (1.50Mb)

Webmaster Edition
Customize this ebook with your own advertising. Free publicity for you and free content for your visitors.
Click Here To Download This FREE ebook (1.30Mb
tam cukni

bibonda
11-19-2004, 06:05
hm...ami az znam....ama mnogo malko...

What's the newest fashion in Iraq?
-Body bags from Gucci!
(toq nz dali nqkoi she go shvane :lol: )

-What's two black guys together in a bag?
-TWIX

-How many people are needed for the Polak(a be zabravih kak beshe polqk...!?) to get a bath?
- 6 ! One to lay down, and the other 5 to spit at him.

i az imam knijka s mnogo tkaiva ot toq sort ama ne moga da q namerq :oops:

DeaTHroW-ReC_F
11-19-2004, 10:02
(a be zabravih kak beshe polqk...!?)
pole;))) ...a ina4e po temata predpolagam i v google she namerish saitove na angliiski s vicove....ma te prosto na angli4anite kuv im e humora.....
sq shti kaja edin "VIC" tehen..pisheshe mi g v u4ebnika..
why is there so little honey in Brazil...
because there is only one B(bee) in Brazil....genialna nali..
ili oshte edin...
how can we make a gold soup..
put 14 carrots in it.....
hahhaha..neam dumi naprao super zabavno:)

ma ako iskash prosto vicove na angliiski...a ne angliiski vicove po dooore...ae uspeh:P

Josefinne
11-19-2004, 20:15
" Once I entered a restaurant and as I left my coat and gloves and sat on the table I saw a sign that said "Watch your coat, hat and gloves" and that`s exactly what I did but then someone stole my dinner... :lol: "

Josefinne
11-19-2004, 20:20
Сетих се още един: " Last month I both a beatiful new shirt. I liked it very much especially for the fact it had a sign that marked it was unshrinkable. But when I got out in the rain two weeks ago it happened so only the sign appeared to be unshrinkable" :lol: Тоя мн ме кефи. Бях го чела отдавна в тия списания , които издаваха ужким, за да научиш английски от тях :D

©@|)@|\/|@®73®1
11-20-2004, 11:15
По принцип имам цяла книжка с вицове на английски, оба4е сега я няма :( ама то и английския хумор е един... а ве има що годе сме6ни неща

ali g
11-20-2004, 15:33
Get It Out

A man and his wife are on a nude beach. They are just sitting there, when all of a sudden a bee flies up into the woman's vagina. Her husband quickly scoops her up, tosses her into the car, and heads for the hospital.

The doctor calmly tells the couple, "My prongs are not long enough so I cannot reach the bee, but I have a better idea. Why don't you put some honey on the end of your penis, and when the bee lands on it, pull out and we'll kill it." The husband agrees, so they go to another room.

As they begin to try, the husband becomes so nervous that he can't get it up. The couple yells for the doctor to come in. The doctor enters, and they tell him their problem.

"You know, if she gets stung it could be fatal, so this is very dangerous. Why don't you let me try?" The couple agrees.

So the doctor puts some honey on his penis and puts it inside the woman. He starts pumping slowly, and then he increases his pace. Faster and faster, harder and harder, until he's finally vigorously thrusting in and out.

"What are you doing?" yells the husband.

"There's been a change of plans," says the doctor, "I'm gonna drown the bastard!"

mazaloooo