PDA

View Full Version : edna pesen

10-22-2005, 20:37
tyrsq edna retro pesen na4i pee se: you dont have to be rich to be my girl, you dont have to be cool to ....

10-22-2005, 20:44
i na men mn mi haresva tazi pesen.Molq vi daite nqkoi link s neq!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

10-22-2005, 22:29
Pussy cat dolls - dont cha

10-23-2005, 05:25
ne ne e tazi. Haide de nikoi lli ne q znae

Lena
10-23-2005, 08:17
Uh! U don't have 2 be beautiful 2 turn me on U don't need experience 2 turn me out I just need your body, baby, from dusk till dawn CHORUS: U just leave it all up 2 me, I'm gonna show U what it's all about U don't have 2 be rich 2 be my girl U don't have 2 be cool 2 rule my world Ain't no particular sign I'm more compatible with I just want your extra time and your . . . . . kiss U can't be 2 flirty, mama, I know how 2 undress me (Yeah) U got 2 not talk dirty, baby, if U wanna impress me U just leave it all up 2 me, we could have a good time I want 2 be your fantasy, maybe U could be mine CHORUS I think I wanna dance, uh Yes, oh Gotta, gotta, oh Little Girl Wendy's Parade Gotta, gotta, gotta U don't have 2 watch Dynasty 2 have an attitude, uh Women, not girls, rule my world, I said they rule my world Act your age, mama, not your shoe size, maybe we could do the twirl U just leave it all up 2 me, my love will be your food (Yeah) U don't have 2 be rich 2 be my girl U don't have 2 be cool 2 rule my world Ain't no particular sign I'm compatible with! I just want your extra time and your kiss U got the look (There's no girl to do) Well here we are, ladies and gentlemen The dream we all dream of (Oh, please!) Boy versus girl in the World Series of love Slammin' U walked in (I walked in) I woke up (U woke up) I never seen such a pretty girl look so tough (I never seen such a pretty girl look so tough) Baby (Baby) U got that look (U got that look) Yes U do (Yes U do) Color U peach and black Crucial, I think I wantcha You've got the look Color me takin' aback, baby You've got the hook U sho'nuf do be cookin' in my book Your face is jammin' Your body's heck-a-slammin' If your love is good Let's get 2 rammin' (Now) U got the look U got the look Here we are folks The dream we all dream of U got the look U got the look U got the look U got the look U got the look Can't u see I'm harder than a man can get I got wet dreams comin' out of my ears I get hard if the wind blows your cologne near me But I can take it, cuz I want the whole nine This ain't about the body, it's about the mind U sexy motherfucker Come here baby, yeah Come here baby, yeah U sexy motherfucker Tommy Barbarella in the house Scrub the dishes Come here Tommy, yeah Sexy, sexy, sexy, sexy Levi, Levi, fly [ooh man, let's give 'em some more good shit] I like it, I like it Sexy motherfucker shakin' that ass, shakin' that ass, shakin' that ass Sexy motherfucker shakin' that ass, shakin' that ass, shakin' that ass Guard your folks and get your daughter (Sexy motherfucker shakin' that ass, shakin' that ass, shakin' that ass) The sexy motherfucker's so fine I could drink her bathwater A long, leggy 5'8 (Sexy motherfucker shakin' that ass, shakin' that ass, shakin' that ass) Packing an ass as tight as a grape (Sexy motherfucker shakin' that ass, shakin' that ass, shakin' that ass) I want to spit some game but I said to myself Hmmm...Just conversate (Yeah!) Cuz I'm usually quite the calm one (Come on!) You never found me out prowling boy I'm just havin' fun (Sexy motherfucker shakin' that ass, shakin' that ass, shakin' that ass) But I'm happy 2 change my state of mind for this behind I bet that if you threw that ass into the air it would turn into sunshine That would make Shakin' that ass Sexy motherfucker 4 one sexy motherfucker shakin' this place Shakin' that ass Shakin' that ass Sexy motherfucker shakin' that ass, shakin' that ass, shakin' that ass Sexy motherfucker shakin' that ass, shakin' that ass, shakin' that ass Sexy motherfucker shakin' that ass, shakin' that ass, shakin' that ass Sexy motherfucker U sexy motherfucker Sexy motherfucker Sexy motherfucker Sexy motherfucker Sexy motherfucker Sexy motherfucker Sexy motherfucker Sexy motherfucker Sexy motherfucker U sexy motherfucker Sexy motherfucker Sexy motherfucker

това ли е текста?

Lena
10-23-2005, 08:20
ако е тя е на Prince & The New Power Generation

xandria
10-23-2005, 09:35
Na tOM jONES E PESNI4KATA... ama kak se kazva6e ne pomnq.. ne6to takova kato v pripeva e

10-23-2005, 11:14
Lena ne e tazi pesenta. mai naistina e na tom jones ama nz..
are help s imeto

gia_bs
10-23-2005, 11:38
Мисля че говорите за тази песничка (http://www.data.bg/f.php?fid=1945189) ако е тя ми кажете...

DeSsi
10-23-2005, 11:55
Pesenta se kazva Kiss no zabravih koi e izpylnqvashe.Sigurna sym che taka e zaglavieto

chupacabra:)
10-23-2005, 12:48
със сигурност песента с име KISS е една-единствена :lol: :twisted:

DeSsi
10-23-2005, 12:56
със сигурност песента с име KISS е една-единствена :lol: :twisted:

Ne e edna ama da se spasqvat..Az im kazah kak se kazvat te da tyrsqt koi q izpylnqva ;)

DeSsi
10-23-2005, 12:56
eee namerih q :P
Gloster - Kiss (Club Mix)