PDA

View Full Version : Eseee plsssssss;(((((

11-13-2005, 18:47
Triabva mi mn speshno ese na tema 'What could people do to help the planet?Which of our damaging pictures should we change?' i to na angliiski:((((( molia vi pomognete

11-13-2005, 22:03
Triabva mi mn speshno ese na tema 'What could people do to help the planet?Which of our damaging pictures should we change?' i to na angliiski:((((( molia vi pomognete
Well,people should stop destroying the nature!I think that we can do a lot to save our nature!The earth needs help and we should notice it!Thinkabout that!We are constantly destroying our planet by cutting the forrests down and by using old cars that
fill the air with dangerous gasses!The mothr nature is in deep trouble!Nowadays we do not really care about that what is going to happen in the future!
The eearth is decaying!The ozone is decaying!
To stop that destructive and dangerous procee we should stop cutting the forrests down and we should recycle all the thrash we produce!...

11-13-2005, 22:04
Well,people should stop destroying the nature!I think that we can do a lot to save our nature!The earth needs help and we should notice it!Think about that!We are constantly destroying our planet by cutting the forrests down and by using old cars that
fill the air with dangerous gasses!The mother nature is in deep trouble!Nowadays we do not really care about that what is going to happen in the future!
The eearth is decaying!The ozone is decaying!
To stop that destructive and dangerous procee we should stop cutting the forrests down and we should recycle all the thrash we produce!...
S malki gre6ki e!Ako iska6 6te ti go dovar6a no mislq 4e ottuk moje6 da se spravi6!