PDA

View Full Version : SAW 2!

scorpiass
02-05-2006, 23:06
Ей това е гениален Филм
дайте оценка,мнение и тем подобни.........
Просто уникален край
ЗАЛАГАМ СИ ЖИВОТА,ЧЕ АКО НЯКОЙ НЕ ГО Е ГЛЕДАЛ,НИКОГА НЯМА ДА ПОЗНАЕ КРАЯ:п

teenkopele
02-05-2006, 23:10
Гледам съм го и мога да кажа,че това е просто...НЕВЕРОЯТЕН, МНОГО ДОБЪР ФИЛМ...НЯМА ТОЧНИ ДУМИ, С КОИТО ДА ГО ОПИША. ПРОСТО ВЕЛИК!
Препоръчвам ви да го гледате.
Гарантирам ви,че края е неочакван. :lol: \:D/ 8)

Fena
02-06-2006, 07:46
Първия път като го гледах беше без субтитри и почти нищо не зацепих от него, докато вече при втория се убедих че това наистина е Филма на годината :-D
Първата част определено не отстъпва :D

ProstoAz
02-06-2006, 08:28
Хубав е наистина, няма спор! Това е един от най-великите филми, които съм гледала, само че...на мен първата част повече ми харесва. :lol: Втората е малко по-предвидима, като имаш в предвид първата. :wink:

scorpiass
02-06-2006, 11:34
Хубав е наистина, няма спор! Това е един от най-великите филми, които съм гледала, само че...на мен първата част повече ми харесва. :lol: Втората е малко по-предвидима, като имаш в предвид първата. :wink:
нормално е
винаги продължението е придвидимо заради първата част
.Иначе така завърши филма,за 100%,ще има SAW2!

FuckThePolice
02-06-2006, 11:36
SAW and SAW 2 = RuLLzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!

XePouH
02-06-2006, 11:53
честно да ви кажа гледал съм много по-добри филми :roll:

Fena
02-06-2006, 13:38
Незнам дали знаете, но SAW 2 е сниман за рекордно краткото време от някъде 20 дена. Въпреки че няма кой знае какви специални ефекти, пак си е доста голямо постижение.

DarkSanctuary
02-06-2006, 16:08
SAW I и SAW II са едни от най-любимите ми филми. Първата част съм я гледала 3-4 пъти, втората я гледах в киното и сега пак си я дърпам. Тази година ще изкарат и SAW III. Нямам търпение да го гледам, дано да е толкова добър колкото и другите две части! :P

02-06-2006, 17:32
Ето и сценария на третата част!
Инджой!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*girl wakes up. she opens her eyes to see that a string has been tied to her finger. camera shows that the string moves over to a fish bowl. quick zoom on the fishbowl to see a goldfish swimming around with the key wrapped around it's body*

Lisa: Oh my god!

*crazy spin camera, like Amanda's scene in Saw*
*T.V. to her right turns on. Jigsaws doll turns to her*

Jigsaw: Hello Lisa. You don't know me, but I know you. Last night, you slept with your sister, when you knew your husband was waiting for you naked, chained to the bed. Now, isn't it ironic that while you were banging your sister, you were thinking about that crippled priest down the street? I'd call that, double cheating. That is a bad thing to do, and you shouldn't have done it because of the severe badness of it.

Lisa: Who the *beep* are you? Do I even know you?

Jigsaw: I knew this would happen. Just reminding you that this is a tape recording.

Lisa: Who the *beep* are you?

Jigsaw: I already told you, you don't know me, but I know you. At any rate, I want to play a game with you. Your finger is wrapped around and bound to that string. The string is strapped to that common goldfish. The key to unlocking the string is in the stomach of that goldfish. Becareful, the water is acid, and if anything living were to touch the water, it would die a painful death. Watch out for the goldfish to, it's a biter. If you were to be bitten by this goldfish in the acid water, the acid would seep into the wound, causing you to...die. You have one minute before the string locks closed forever. Live or die, make your choice. And yes...there will be blood.

*crazy spinning shot again*
*Lisa stands up, and a wire from behind her snaps. She feels the string and starts to scream. She sticks her hand into the water and crys. She rips the goldfish open to reveal a key. Extreme amount of blood comes from the dead goldfish. She notices that a key will not open the string!*

Lisa: Where the hell is the thing that the key goes into??? Somebody help me!

*she sees a saw lying on the ground. she runs to it and holds it up. There is a note on it.*

Note: Sometimes, a saw works better than a key for opening stuff up.

*she starts cutting her finger off with the saw. Her finger falls to the floor. She runs to the door and opens it. She falls to the floor and starts to cry.*
*Jigsaw clown tricycles out into the room. It stops.*

Jigsaw: Congratulations, you're still alive. Sometimes, losing your finger is better than losing your virginity to your sister. Sometimes, losing your finger is better than losing your life...but now always. Some people are so ungrateful to be alive. But not...hey! Hey, get back here you tramp!

*Lisa is running up the stairs. She stops, and turns around. She holds her finger, which has stopped bleeding.*

Jigsaw: Thank you. But not you...not anymore. I have a secret for you.

Lisa: Oh yeah? So do I.

*Lisa pulls out a pistol from her pocket. She aims the gun at the doll and shoots it. The mask flys off, revealing Adam.*

Lisa: Oh my god...Adam?

Adam: That's right.

*Flashback sequence, Saw. That whole realization theme song plays.*

Adam: Oh my god, don't leave me in here!

Jigsaw: Oh...okay.

*the door opens. Jigsaw unchains Adam and leads him away. They both chain up the police officer and set him on fire so as to see his skin melt*

*Actual Movie*

*a person in the pig face comes out. He takes off the mask to reveal that it's Dr. Gordon*

Lisa: Oh my god...Dr. Gordan?

Dr. Gordon: That's right.

*Flashback sequence, Saw II*

Jigsaw: Come with me if you want to live. I want you put a key in someone's eye.

Dr. Gordon: Yes...master.

*Actual Movie*

*The tricycle Adam was riding on stands up. It takes off a mask to reveal that it's Dr. Gordon's daughter, Diana.*

Lisa: Oh my god...Diana?

Diana: That's right?

*Flashback sequence, Saw*

Diana: Mommy, is daddy back yet?

Alie: No, baby. The police can't find him.

Diana: ...good.

*Actual Movie*

*The stairway that Lisa was leaving from opens up to reveal a bathtub. Amanda sits up and gets out. She walks over to Lisa.*

Lisa: How could you Amanda?

*Amanda shakes her head no. She takes off her face to show that that too is a mask. It's Jonas.*

Lisa: Joans?

Joans: That's right.

*Flashback, Saw II*

Jonas: I got enemies, outside of these *beep* walls, man and they looking for me and if they don't find me, they are going after the people who are the closest to me, and I want to continue to help Jigsaw and kill people.

*Actual Movie*

Adam: Looks like the tables have turned on you Lisa. It's time to play another game. I like to call it "Kill You".

Dr. Gordon: Oh yes, there will be body excrements everywhere.

Lisa: You sick *beep*

Diana: How couldn't you see the clues throughout your twisted adventure?

*Flashback, Saw III*

Lisa: I'm sorry, Doctor, I couldn't hear your name since your wearing that bag on your face so I can't see who you are.

Dr. Gordon: I...um...my name is...Dr. Nodrog. Yes...Dr. Nodrog.

~~

Lisa: Hi little girl. Are you lost?

Diana: No, but you are.

Lisa: No I'm not silly!

Diana: Oh...you will be. You will be.

~~

Lisa: I really shouldn't be having sex with you right now. If my husband or the crippled priest down the block hears about this, we're screwed!

Adam (in an even higher voice): Oh don't worry. It'll be our little secret, baby!

~~

Lisa: You've been acting strange all evening my beautiful husband. How about a backrub?

Jonas: How 'bout I dress up like Amanda and go hide in a bathtub for six hours and wait for you to cut your finger off and stumble into a room where you're confronted by a group of sadistic killers when there was only supposed to be one but since I'm dressed up like her and since this story wasn't going anywhere anyways, it would be okay.

Lisa: Is this because I didn't make Mac and Cheese for dinner tonight.

Jonas: What the *beep* do you think Ms. Let's-have-shake-and-bake-instead??

*Actual Movie*

Adam: We would kill you, but we'd rather keep with tradition and lock you in this room in the dark, just because since it worked so great when it happened to me, it had to be done of Detective Matthews, and now it has to be done to you.

Lisa: You sick *beep*

Diana: Who's sick? I don't even have a banana to go with that.

Jonas: I thought we told you not to talk. Why don't you listen?

Diana: Your mom doesn't listen.

Jonas: You slut.

Dr. Gordon: Anyways. We're going to lock you in here. There is only one key to open that door, and...oh *beep* Where the hell did I put the key?

*microphone comes on*

Muffled Voice: Hello Adam, Dr. Gordon, Diana, Jonas and Lisa. You may be wondering where the key is. Let me just say that...I have it. Now you all are locked in here. The only way out is through that door. But the key is hidden in the room. Just remember, X marks the spot...or it would have if I had remembered to put an X somewhere in that room. But at any rate...GAME OVER.

*lights turn out. everyone is screaming for help. two seconds later, the buzz of the microphone turns back on.*

Fall Out Boy: Am I more than you bargained for yet. I've been dying to tell you anything you want to hear. Cause that's just who I am this week. Lie in the grass, next to the mausoleum. I'm just a notch in your bedpost. But you're just a line in a song

*Everyone starts screaming louder. The volume on the microphone turns louder. We hear a gunshot.*

Lisa: Oh my god, Adam just killed himself! Self-centered *beep*

END CREDITS

Boot
02-06-2006, 17:50
Ихааа... рулец са си филмите. Адски филмиращи са, мен лично втората част ме изкефи повече. За Saw III съм малко негативно настроена, но ще видим. Важното е да е шизо.
Иначе излиза и още някъф шизо филм - Silence, на единия от сценаристите. Абе фън фън фън :)