PDA

View Full Version : English

killing_loneliness
02-20-2006, 21:37
What about a topic where students can practice their English? I think that it isn't so bad...
So tht is a topic where you can chat , but..in English :)

P.S.Sorry if I made too much mistakes:(

`Death`Whore`
02-20-2006, 21:46
Oh, not a bad idea. I went to English classes all year and I have learned so much useless things the native English speakers do not know and practically do not use! So stupid!

Briseis
02-20-2006, 21:52
oh...That'd be favourite topic ^^ I really love English \:D/

Paffi™
02-20-2006, 22:00
Hell Yeah. I like it. It's cool... Let us see the academic features of bulgarian grown-ups who practice English in this Forum. It'll be a real fun. I guess \:D/ Go for It!!! And may the force be with you...

LadyDi
02-20-2006, 22:44
Ok, so now what:?: We're just going to show off with our English :?: I don't like the idea of chatting just for the chatting. Give a topic and practice your English. Otherwise it's useless... and stupid.

02-20-2006, 23:30
i think the idea is very good!i have tried to talk in english with my friends,but sooner or later we start to talk in BG again,especially when we don`t know some word.. :)

RoyTheReaper
02-20-2006, 23:34
So what are we gonna talk about? As nobody starts a conversation, then tell me what do you think about the idea of a separate foreign-language forum. I know we have to talk to the admins about it, but we probably need to discuss it first. I think it is nice to have a place where we can practice our favorite languages. Dort koennen wir in Deutsch schreiben, o podemos escribir en Espanol :P (I hope i got it right).

RoyTheReaper
02-20-2006, 23:59
I've had two american teachers - Brian and Ken. Quite funny folks. They made our English classes exciting. Especially Ken had some nice sense of humor. Unfortunately, they left :(

SummeRLove08
02-21-2006, 00:37
I know a lot of American guys.They r nice..some of them.Some of them are not really.But here,you can't see A LOT of americans..I mean native.They are born in US but their parents r from other countries.That's it.
Howeva...I like to practice with my English,cuz I need it to go to Advanced English the next year.:mrgreen:

P.S. GREAT English guys! =D>

WILD__BOY
02-21-2006, 08:05
or try to talk to an irish man... it's so irritaiting, but it's fun... really...

Stay rude... Stay rebel...

Yeah! Thats so crazy. They are talking wiht their asses! If you have watched Duce Bigalo european jigolo you know :)

LadyDi
02-21-2006, 10:46
let's stick to the english here.. please...

I will offer you to talk about...
I don't know... music may be???

No, there is nothing to talk...
Ok let's talk about the english people... do you know personally people who are british or other nationality witn ehnglish for native language??
What do you think about them?

I was in the United States this summer. I got to know a lot of Americans, and I still keep in touch with some of them. The majority of the Americans are suprisingly stupid. I must confess that I was disappointed... However, they are nice people, although that is not an excuse for being ignorant... Most of them don't know where Bulgaria is... The ones that knew, were pretty sure it was in Asia...

machoka
02-21-2006, 12:15
http://www.teenproblem.net/f/viewtopic.php?t=30387

What happens with this forum?! :shock: :lol:

killing_loneliness
02-21-2006, 13:11
I have to do a translation :( I hate translating texts!!! ](*,)

Briseis
02-21-2006, 13:26
Oh I love to translate ^^ I have a data in 30 minutes...OMG...I don't even know what to say...Anyway...I knew people from Britain...I think that they're nice but they aren't like us...;/ I don't know...Maybe here, in Balkans people are more..hm.. castaway :smt012

Sorry for the possible mistakes :smt016

02-21-2006, 14:07
isn't it love translating...The verbs which we have to use gerunds after them are so much, but I'm sure that "love" is one of these verbs...

I've met some children from China. But they didn't speak English...Only Chinese :( Nihao, hao ma li?(Sorry for the last sentence.It isn't in English...)

sherry
02-21-2006, 14:19
In fact ,I am not very good at English...
I am in English class,but I have so much to learn before to learn the langluage.I like the way English sounds...I learn Deutsch too,but I don't like it :roll:

sherry
02-21-2006, 15:15
aPS. Deustch is in german...
when you speak english you must say- german...
Yes,I did a mistake ](*,)
I know it is German,not Deutsch,sometimes I make mistakes because there are some common things in these langluages.I don't like how German sounds..For example :name(is spelling like "neim"),in German it is spelled "name".I don't like German at all :(

SummeRLove08
02-21-2006, 16:27
The majority of the Americans are suprisingly stupid. Most of them don't know where Bulgaria is... The ones that knew, were pretty sure it was in Asia...

no way!What did ya think??Thay would know where our country is?OMG!Some of them wonder if Germany is in Europe,or not.What can I say about Bulgaria?! :shock:

exploitedteen I will speak whatever language I wish ok?In this forum I'll speak the language that I speak in my school.When I am in my English class I will show that I can speak the "good" English.Anyways...I DON'T talk in slang! :-)

02-21-2006, 17:08
Пошли вы все к чертовой матери!
English my ass...

and by the way phrases like lol, roflmao, using "u" instead of "you", or "r" instead of "Are" is really gay. You sound like a bunch of myspace.com or vampirefreaks.com faggots or just like those dumb anime geeks.

02-21-2006, 17:26
Fuck u!

02-21-2006, 17:28
Fuck u!
Тhat confirms my "phrase theory".

02-21-2006, 17:41
English my ass...

and by the way phrases like lol, roflmao, using "u" instead of "you", or "r" instead of "Are" is really gay. You sound like a bunch of myspace.com or vampirefreaks.com faggots or just like those dumb anime geeks.
Пошел сам в пизду :?
Там тебе и место..
и почему все вдруг стали против
vampirefreaks-ов?
English roX my soX
ебать как я ненавижу таких как ты :-#
ебанутые что ли какие-то

Sinister_Doll
02-21-2006, 17:44
Oh, yeah!? And what's wrong with VampireFraks?!

02-21-2006, 17:47
Fuck u!
Yeah, dude..that was realy smart..
are there any other English words you know?
Or that's the only thing you can hear
(and understand)in
those stupid brainwashing American movies,huh

02-21-2006, 17:51
I guess some people dislike it cuz its realy full of posers there...and those fuckin emo fags...i mean, i love the emo music and style...but how can a grown-up guy consider his life as shit(when there are for example millions of people dying from starvation and untreatable diseases etc.) and cut themselves and stuff like that... so i guess that's the reason why they dislike it...but i've met some great people on that site..

02-21-2006, 17:58
English my ass...

Пошел сам в пизду :?
Там тебе и место..
и почему все вдруг стали против
vampirefreaks-ов?
English roX my soX
ебать как я ненавижу таких как ты :-#
ебанутые что ли какие-то
Да нет. Я просто ненавижу готиков. Кому они нужны?
Faggoths...

I guess some people dislike it cuz its realy full of posers there...and those fuckin emo fags...i mean, i love the emo music and style...but how can a grown-up guy consider his life as shit(when there are for example millions of people dying from starvation and untreatable diseases etc.) and cut themselves and stuff like that... so i guess that's the reason why they dislike it...but i've met some great people on that site..
Um, it is not that actually. I like emo very much and I am so pissed off all those "tough guy hardcore" assholes who dislike this genre and always bitch about how the whole "emo" music ruined the hxc scene. It is not that. Myspace pisses me off because those people are materialistic bastards and loosers who accept this style only as a new trend and listen to bands like My Chemical Romance (those ones should be killed). It pisses me off because these people took something pure and ruined it. Now it is really trendy and myspace is full of these hipsters.

RoyTheReaper
02-21-2006, 21:00
about the guy/girl with the slang... yes you can talk any way you want, but it's stupid and if you keep talking like that this shows your level of stupidity. Take a look at the mirror are you an afroamerican from Bronx who can't write his name?? If this is true- yes you can use that shity language that you see from the Mtv fags and use it..

that african-american shit indeed pisses me off. and at the same time it's so fashionable to talk "black" that those MTV bastards copy it and they think they're so smart.

02-21-2006, 21:29
Yeah I hate the way those niggers talk. And yes I'm racist so don't bitch about the word "nigger".

02-21-2006, 22:19
Да нет. Я просто ненавижу готиков. Кому они нужны?
Faggoths...

а вобще тогда кто-то кому-нибудь нужен?
нужны кому нибудь такие с х-ами как ты?или
тот же самый имокор кому-то нужен?раз они
есть, значит им так нравится...

about the emo guys/girls who follow the trend
i've noticed that, too...dunno..i like emocore,
just the music..it's all about the music...i
guess i agree with you about that shit...these
trendy people...they're everywhere...
i've noticed that emo is like some kind of trend
among those um...young american/and not
only american/ people..well, i feel sorry for them;]

by the way...there's this guy from
Stara Zagora..Lloyd is his nickname
do you know him...or maybe heard of him?
that's the guy who "made" me realize all
these things about the fashion-followers :lol:

жалко е, защото сега ми е като някфо...де да
знам цялата ми представа за емотата се гради на тоя човек(лойд имам предвид) и ми е някфо шибано щото като видя някой дето казва че слуша емо и си казвам ебахти позьора...а човека може и да е пич :? странно как един човек може да развали представите ми за цяло...абе за много хора:)

сори за грешките знам че са много н не съм много в състояние да пиша хубаво в момента