PDA

View Full Version : MN MI E SPESHNO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

04-09-2006, 20:41
Triabva mi ese na angl na tema 'My home is my castle' i to za utre!!!!:((Znam che niakoi ne mn mili hora shte pochnat s ... zashto se seshtash tochno sega , napishi si go sama i t.n. no nali foruma se pak e za pomosht
Ta ako ima takiva hora koito mogat da pomognat da drasnat niakoe redche plss!!

Estranged
04-09-2006, 21:04
Пф... Почваш изреченията:

In my home, I usually stay(edi kolko si vreme). Because of this I need to feel comfortable there.

И т.н. лесно е, както на БГ. Ако незнаеш думите използвай речник.

teenkopele
04-09-2006, 21:49
'My home is my castle'

I think that the phrase 'My home is my castle' is a true one. Yes, some of you might disagree with me but I think that everyone has its own understandings and believes. For me the word 'home' means a place of warmth and happiness, a place of history and security. Yes, you red it correctly 'history'. That is so because many important things from our lives have taken place there (Не съм сигурен дали това изречение е правилно). Security, it is obvious why- parents and their special cares for us.
We connect the word 'home' with the word 'castle' simply because both places are symbols of the same things for which I have written in the above lines.
In conclusion I would like to say that everyone has the right to have an opinion but it would be very good if there are arguments to go with it.

\:D/ Собствено производство. \:D/

Devilsplaymate
04-09-2006, 21:56
'My home is my castle'

I think that the phrase 'My home is my castle' is a true one. Yes, some of you might disagree with me but I think that everyone has its own understandings and believes. For me the word 'home' means a place of warmth and happiness, a place of history and security. Yes, you red it correctly 'history'. That is so because many important things from our lives have taken place there (Не съм сигурен дали това изречение е правилно). Security, it is obvious why- parents and their special cares for us.
We connect the word 'home' with the word 'castle' simply because both places are symbols of the same things for which I have written in the above lines.
In conclusion I would like to say that everyone has the right to have an opinion but it would be very good if there are arguments to go with it.

\:D/ Собствено производство. \:D/
Bravo bravo =D> , p4elata style ! 8)