PDA

View Full Version : съчинение на английски

паула
04-13-2006, 21:52
мн спешно ми трябва съчинение на английски.
how you find studying a foreign language?
и трябва да отговоря на следните въпроси:
is a foreign language useful or not?why?what is difficult and what is easy about studying English?is it pleasant or not?what strategies do you use to master the language better?

мн ама мн ви се моля.поне малко ми помогнете [-o< [-o<

04-14-2006, 06:08
we live in a globalized world where each individual should be able to communicate with a foreign language. It is not easy to learn a language. It requaires a lot of memorizing, writing and speaking. The hardest part of learning english for example is spelling. The grammar of english is really easy , but where most people fail is definately spelling. Most words are spelled very different than the way they are pronaunced therefore a student should write a word many times to get used to the spelling. The best part of learning a language is living in the country where the chosen language is spoken. there are many language programs nowadays which give the opportunity to the students to learn not only the language but to experience th cullture of a foreign country as well. Unfortunately such programs are really expensive. if you are not able to afford it there is another way to master english-watch TV. The best way is to watch news in english or cartoon network for example. This way you will be able to learn not only words but see the word choice and usage in a sentance, and pronaunciation of course. All in all studying a foreign language is not easy, however those who have to study english are lucky compared to those required to study Chineese or Japaneese :)

Good luck Paula ot Petya _FL....imah tvoite problemi i az v daskalo :)

паула
04-14-2006, 06:16
страшно много ти благодаря

teenkopele
04-14-2006, 06:28
Малко е рано, но ще се опитам да драсна нещо. :)

''How you find studying a foreign language?''

Studying a foreign language si a very useful and sometimes a very pleasunt thing. It is useful for a number of reasons. First of all, if you want to find a job which offers you the opportunity to develop yourself, to make a career, to earn a good amount of money, you need at least one foreign language. One of the most popular languages in past and present years is the English. Nearly 3 billion people all over the world know even a little bit of it.
The second reason is that by learning a foreign language, for example English which is so popular, you are able to comunicate with people all over the world. This gives you the opportunity to meet a lot of interesting people and make a lot of new friends.
The third, and final reason, is that when you go to a different country, where a different language is spoken, instead of using different kinds of dictionaries and traslators you can do all the speaking by yourself.
I thing that one of the easy things, about studying English, is that when you learn certain rules, its studying becomes a lot easier compared to the studying of other languages- French for example. Another easy thing is that the English alphabet is not complicated, quite easy to be honest. This gives an opportunity to the younger children who can start learn the language from a very early age.
I think that the only difficult thing, about studying English, is that, in order to express yourself better, you must learn a large amount of words and phrases.
For me, studying English, is very pleasunt. I don't know why, I just like it.
I have a few strategies by which I learn the language better. I often go to lessons after school, when I can't uderstand a certain rule. I also practise my writing, speaking and listening abilities by translating different English texts at home. Sometimes I even speak with my parents in English. When I'm bored, and I don't know what to do, I start writing English words in my notebook. These are my stratiges.
In conclusion, I just want to say that knowing a foreign language will help you a lot in your life.

Собствено производство! :mrgreen:

04-14-2006, 07:06
и на теб ти благодаря много

teenkopele
04-14-2006, 10:29
и на теб ти благодаря много

Няма защо. :mrgreen: