PDA

View Full Version : Mn vi molq spe6no e!!!

Ani_16
04-30-2006, 13:21
Molq vi da mi napravite tezi uprajneniq za6toto trqbva da go napravq tozi test no tezi to4no nz kak da gi naprava!Mnogo vi molq!!! :)

1.Present Perfect:active and passive
Complete the text with verbs from box.Put them into the Present Perfect active or passive.

Find Block be bury advise speak hear crash kill discover-Tova sa dumite koito trqbav ad se izpolzvat!

Here is the news.Lord Kimpton,who was Prime Minister for 4years in the 1960s, has died.Lord Kimpton was 79.Politicans from both the Labour and Conservative Parties 1................ warmly of his achievements.

Gale-force winds are causing in southern England.Many roads 2............. by fallen trees and there 3.............. a number of serious motorway accident involving lorries and coaches.The police 4............... motorists to stay at home unless their jorney is absolutely necessary.

Three men who went missing yesterday while climbing in Scotland 5............ safe and well.

Archaelogists 6............... the tomb of a Pharaoh near Cairo.The tomb 7.......... in the sand for over 4,000 years.

And some late news.We 8............... just ................ that a plane 9.......... at Prague Airport.First reports say that over 50 people 10.............. . We'll bring you more news of this disaster as soon as we have it.

2.Complete yhe story with multi-word verbs from box.If the verb has an object,make sure it is in the correct position
Example:
He gave me a form and I [b]filles it in (it)

look for ; go back ; bring back ; take back ; sort out ; make up ; be in ; give back ; try on ; be away

Last week I went to a clothes shop.I said to the assistand,"I 1................ (a sweater) for my boyfriend.I like the blue one and the red one in the window,but I can't 2.......... (my mind) which one to buy".
'Never mind'said the assistand.'Take them both and ask your boyfriend to 3........... (them).Then you can 4........... (the one that he doesn't want) and I'll 5............ you (your money).'
Well my boyfriend chose the blue one,so I 6................ (the red one) to the shop.There was a different shop assistant.She said,'I'm sorry.The assistant yoi spoke to made a mistake.We can't give your money back.'I asked to see the manager.
'I'm affraid she 7............... on holiday,' said the assistant.
Well,can I see the assistant manager?'
'No, he 8........... not ................. today,either.But he'll be here tomorrow and he can 9.............. (your problem) then.'
I 10................. the next day and the assistant manager apologized and allowed me toreturn the red sweater.

3.Make a chart .put the adjectives in the correct columns - Base and Strong.

tired ; surprised ; difficult ; tasty ; cold ; astonished ; beautiful ; clever ; funny ; impossible ; brilliant ; filthy ; pretty ; frightened ; delicious ; terrified ; dirty ; exhausted ; hilarious ; freezing

Base Adjective Strong adjective
tired exhausted

4.Complete the sentences with adjectives from Exercise 3.
1.Put the fire on.It's absolutely ................. in here!
2.I was very ................. to see him.I thought he was in Australia!
3.How was your exam?
It was quite ................... but I managed to answer all the questions.
4.We walked 20 kilometres.I was absolutely ............ when we got home.
5.What;s the weather like?
It's quite ......... so put a coat on.
6.Albert Einstein was an absolutely ................ scientist.

Mn 6te sam vi blagodarna ako mi pogognete!!! :)