PDA

View Full Version : айде някой да удари ено рамо :)

LoveATB
06-07-2006, 22:21
Еййй има ли някои който чатка англйиски и може да ми напише едни съчинения ?
Ако има такъв моля ви за хелп щото трябва да ме оформят като представя съчинения по следните теми:
1. "I like travelling"
2. "My favourite national hero"
3. "I will never forget"
4. "If I were a president"
5. "If I were a milionare.."
и даскалката каза.. който иска да ви помага.. ако ще и Бог .. само да ги имате.. Айде моля Вии помогнете мииииии :)

Само да не са много сложни .. в смисъл с някви думички от 7ми клас.. :) ии не е нужно да са дълги.. Към 15-20 изречения.. ;)
пЛзззззззззз :smt007 Helpppp :P

06-07-2006, 23:38
Абе докато чакаш някой да ти го напише ще си ги направиш сама без никакъв проблем.....а и никой не би седнал да пише есета на чужд език за усмивка по форум, сеш се? #-o

ErinEverly
06-08-2006, 01:57
I like traveling

I’m a very outgoing person. That’s why I love to meet new people from different countries. And I like traveling. It’s a wonderful way to meet someone new and to learn something interesting. You can imagine how I feel when I’m on a bus and I’m spending a lot of time watching the nature of other countries and cities. It’s a very nice feeling when you’re learning something for other nation. The memorials, the churches, the peoples… It’s amazing kind of way to spend your time listening to different stories about them. I think their history is more than fascinating; it’s a moment that you’ll remember forever. You have the chance to see what’s like the other world – the nature, the memories, the history, the animals, the peoples... Maybe you’ll never have this chance – so take it, and you’ll realize who you are and what do you want. You’ll see the greatness of the other world!

Повече не успях да измисля. Ако има грвешки го поправяйте!

lori :)
06-09-2006, 19:02
the peoples…

:?: :?: :?: :smt005

kateto^^
06-10-2006, 08:52
I like traveling

I’m a very outgoing person. That’s why I love to meet new people from different countries. And I like traveling. It’s a wonderful way to meet someone new and to learn something interesting. You can imagine how I feel when I’m on a bus and I’m spending a lot of time watching the nature of other countries and cities. It’s a very nice feeling when you’re learning something for other nation. The memorials, the churches, the peoples… It’s amazing kind of way to spend your time listening to different stories about them. I think their history is more than fascinating; it’s a moment that you’ll remember forever. You have the chance to see what’s like the other world – the nature, the memories, the history, the animals, the peoples... Maybe you’ll never have this chance – so take it, and you’ll realize who you are and what do you want. You’ll see the greatness of the other world!

Повече не успях да измисля. Ако има грвешки го поправяйте!
emi tuk tame i gre6ki i nqkoy izre4eniq sa oburkani...ako ne si mnoo dobur moje naprau da go prepi6e6e i nqma da sa osumni daskalkata ti hi4 :) ina4e ne mi sa zanimava da pi6a :)

svetoslav123
06-10-2006, 13:38
Може ти да си ги напишеш на български и да си ги преведеш например тук http://webtrance.gbg.bg/ Така ще е напълно чесно и не е нужно да знаеш англииски!!!