PDA

View Full Version : Робинзон Крузо - писмо

RudeBunny
09-19-2006, 14:59
Здравейте !!!
Спешно ми трябва писмото на Робинзон Крузо , което пише преди острова да потъне... а ако го има и на английски ще съм много благодарна [-o< Търсих в гуугъл и яхуу , но нищо не открих.. а ми е домашна за утре :smt009 [-o<

Snap
09-19-2006, 15:20
Дай ми темата и обема както ти е зададена ще видя дали мога да ти я напиша.

Snap
09-19-2006, 16:20
Dear future reader,
This is a letter, written by a desperate man who disobeyed his father’s will and went out to sea. Despite my desire, the ship I traveled with shipwrecked on a small island and I was the only one who remained alive. Here, for several years, I struggled against loneliness, hardship, privation and cannibals in my attempt to survive on this deserted island. I constructed a shelter, secured food and accepted my stay as the work of Providence. Here I met Friday – an intelligent 26 year-old Caribbean native who converted to the right religion under my tutelage. I saved him from the cannibals and soon he became my servant, my student and my friend. I had a journal that I started on September 30, 1659 and I wanted to publish it if I survived. Now I understand that is impossible. Three days ago I discovered that the island sinks - sinks quickly and uncontrollable. Friday and I discussed many ways to escape – we constructed a raft, traveled all around the island and searched for a secure place. The other islands are far away and reaching them is beyond our abilities. That’s why, with the last drops from the ink-pot I saved from the captain’s cabin after the crash, I decided to write this letter, letter, with which I ask you, as soon as you find it (because I believe that someone will find it) to come to the islands of Trinidad and to save us. The island is small; by the time you will reach it maybe it will be even smaller. The only directions I can give you are the last words I heard from the Captain: “Robinson, after several hours we will reach Trinidad. Do you imagine Brazil, where we will be in a week?” The ink is over. Please help us, you are our last hope.

Yours truly:

Robinson Crusoe & Friday

Това е. Написах го набързо дано да свърши работа. Няколко идеи: Ако го предаваш напечатано, можеш между Yours truly и имената да сложиш някой подпис ;) Също така можеш и да промениш цвета на последните думи, сякаш мастилото наистина свършва :-) Това е. Надявам се да съм помогнал. :smt006

RudeBunny
09-19-2006, 16:26
misiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii [-o< =D>

mn e qko.. i tochno kakvoto mi trqbva... i pak.. MERSIII !