PDA

View Full Version : I'm ALONE again

I'm here...alone
10-14-2006, 10:22
I was so stupid to trust in every word that you’re saying to me…I was so stupid to fall in love with you…I knew that everything won’t be alright…but I didn’t think that you can lie me in such a way…I can’t understand you…I thought…you want to be with me…to give me your love…to hug me…to be with me every time when I need…but….that were only my dreams…I can’t understand myself…why I was such a sheep…I lost my best friend…because of you…I did lots of mistakes…because of you…and know what? I guess nothing…I’m alone…but no…I’m not alone…I have my friends!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!! I hope they never won’t betray me.. You were a mistake…but what I can do? How to fill the emptiness inside? How? … I don’t know…But , I’ll be strong…I think I’d find someone who cares of me…who loves me…who is not such a lier as u are…so I wish you to find the happiness with her…I want you to be happy, I told you…and maybe she’ll love more than I can do… I’m not sure…but it’s your choice…you wanted it in that way…I’m a loser.. I know…there is no need to say it every time…And…at last… I want you to know…that my heart will always remembers you…Sorry for all the times you weren’t in a good mood because of me…but now…I’m not sure is this true…didn’t u lied me…I don’t know…Be happy and smile more often …and please remember…that every time you turn around I’ll be there…for you ;(

Може да има грешки,може да е глупаво,но това е състоянието ми в момента и имах желанието да си излея душата някъде....

KpuCuTo0o
10-14-2006, 11:20
Syjalqvam... za tova che se chuvstvash taka no naistina si go napisala hubavo :}

10-20-2006, 15:04
syjalqvam 4e toi te e naranil,men me naraniha taka i moje bi e glupavo no ne mislq 4e si prava.Toi te e naranil - ne zaslujava da e 6tastliv,i negovoto syrce nqkoga 6te byde razbito no ti kazva6 4e 6te si do nego,a ako teb te narani drug 6te byde li toi tam za da si popla4e6 pred nego - ne mislq!Ne go laskai kato kazva6 4e 6te go pomni6 vinagi, moje bi do edno vreme 6te e taka,no 6te doide edin den kogato bolkata nqma da q ima,a toi 6te e zagubil 6ansa si da e s teb...

desinkaaaaaaa
10-24-2006, 18:16
:smt089 leleeeeeeeee tva e neveroqtno!pozdravleniq za stihotvorenieto....i jalko za tova koeto ti se e slu4ilo :?