PDA

View Full Version : Kak da znaem che toi ni haresva(in English)

10-15-2006, 01:35
How to know when a guy likes you
Here are some things to look for to know when a guy likes you:
1. Keep an eye on how many times you catch her/him staring at you.
2. Take notice of whether s/he smiles at you a lot.
3. Look for whether s/he focuses on you in a crowd.
4. Observe if s/he has suddenly taken more interest in your friends.
5. Pay attention to any significan't changes in her/his behavior toward you recently.
6. Start showing her/him a bit more interest and see how they respond.
7. Have a friend talk to her/him or one of her/his friends about you.
8. Ask, '[name], are you interested in me?' Tips: Hopefully you will not have to use steps 7 or 8, but if you're having difficulty reading her/him, these steps are your last resort! Remember, this is not an exact science, and it may take a few mistakes to perfect your technique.

* The easiest way to tell (for anyone) is to just take an innocent step into their personal space. If they aren't interested then they will step away. If they are interested then they will set closer boundries for you and will therefore not mind your closer-than-normal presense.
* One of the signs that a boy likes you is when he always teases you or makes fun/jokes.
* He seems to find reasons to be with or near you. He may come up with what you think are lame or legit reasons to speak to you, call you, ask something. Try watching if he looks into your eyes or at least eye contact when he talks to you. Does he find ways to be closer to your body, near you, sit close or on the same side of the room as you? Does he talk to you instead of at you? Does he want your opinion? Cares what you have to say? Does he seem to be around you often, when he can? Does his face lighten up or seem to go from stress to unstressed when you walk in or say hello? A guy may not be obvious about it either, especially if he's shy, or maybe a little unsure of himself, which doesn't mean he's a loser at all but probably warmer from with in or more depth to him, more sensitive.
* Boys might not tell you directly, but they may tell someone. Or perhaps when you are not around but your friend is there he will ask for you.
* You will know if a guy likes you because he will not hesitate to make eye-contact; he will either stare if he thinks you won't notice or hold your gaze when you catch him in the act (if he has a lot of confidence). If a guy is interested, he will also go out of his way to be as near you as possible without being obvious. Of course, the rules don't apply to all men, but generally, if he likes you, you WILL know it, without a doubt.
* I'm a guy and I think it depends, and different guys are different. Eye contact and attention isn't always the best way to tell. If a guy is shy he may get intimidated by girls he likes and actually make less eye contact
* I'm a guy, and I find it real hard to let a girl know I like her. I try to be funny, I smile (because I can't help it), I try to be close to her, but I can't verbally let her, or anyone know. Many guys have the same problem.
* I'm a guy. If a guy is into you, he will ask you out, or he'll most definitely go out with you when you ask him first. There are no exceptions to that rule, unless he was with someone else at the time and wants to be true to them. So unfortunately, if a guy does not go out with you when you ask him out, he does not like you.
* Here are some of the signs: he acts distracted when he's around you and fumbles for things. From the corner of your eye you think he is looking at you but when you look up he turns away abruptly and you think you are imagining things. He tries to like all the things you do. Your instinct tells you that he feels for you but your rational part says you are sure to be wrong.
* I think you can tell if a guy likes you if he always looks at you, he always wants to see you smile, he doen't like it when other guys talk to you, he looks at you when you are doing something, he follows you places, he doesn't know how to act when he is with you.
* A guy is interested in a girl if he says "yes" to things she asks him to do. Time is very valuable to a guy, and if he is obliging and generous with his time, a girl certainly has his attention. Especially if he's a busy guy, he'll make time for a girl if he likes you.
* He will make you feel special. He will be romantic. He will not move too fast. He will consider your feelings and take things slow.
* He will show off, sometimes on small things. (For example, my crush at the moment was drinking infront of me, but then stopped when I said it was uncool.)
* I knew a guy who would try to embarass his friends when they were around me. He wanted to look funny and seem cooler than his friends.
* Sometimes a guy who likes you can behave in a very confusing way and be hard to understand. It might make you wonder whether they like you or hate you.
* Shy guys most likely tell their friends. Some will be confused if you flirt with them because they have never had this happen before, so they don't know what to do. Most guys don't do things unless they know exactly what they are doing. Girls just confuse us.
A guy likes you if he: 1. Makes fun of you. 2. Has cute little nicknames for you. 3. Remembers everything you say, in the smallest most insignificant conversations. 4. Finds any excuse to touch you or sit next to you. 5. Talks and looks at you differently than other people. 6. Talks about you with your friends.
* A confident guy is easier to read. He'll make eye contact. Shy guys can be very hard to read but there are some sure signs: They might be looking at you but if you look back then they'll quickly look away. He will always laugh at funny things you do. Don't get discouraged if he talks more to other girls. Shy guys are very attracted to outgoing girls, so don't be afraid to be outgoing! Here's what you can do: when you're in a group of people and he's there, ask to the group if anyone would like to go on a walk, or go do something with you. Be sure that it would be a two person activity. If the guy you like agrees, then this is good. You can guarantee you'll have a good conversation with him if you ask a lot of questions. Be sure to tell him if you have soemthing in common.
* Confident men who aren't afraid to stare at you and ask you out may just want you for the sex.
* Sometimes a guy will pretend to flirt with other girls in your presence, to make you jealous.
* I tend to like shy guys, so it may be hard to read them at first. But, once they open up, they give you their confidence completely. I find that they will: 1. Make eye contact with you, then look away when your eyes meet. 2. Always be willing to help you our or do you favors (like rides home, or physical work). 3. Will always look for you in a crowd, then when he finds you will act like he doesn't see you. 4. Will laugh at all your jokes/will try to make you laugh. 5. Talks to his friends about you. 6. Mentions activities that you are interested in so there is a chance for you two to do them together. 7. Will always find a reason to talk to you or touch you in any way. 8. Pokes fun at you, but in a nice way (unless he is very young and immature). 9. Seems genuinely interested in what you have to say. 10. Remembers little things that you've talked about before a long time ago, and brings them up in conversations to let you kjnow that he remembered. 11. He will always stare at you, and your friends may notice it too. 12. When you are talking with him and your friends, he will only comment on something that you say, or will look at you whenever he speaks. I hope that these help, but remember, you can't always rely on physical things. I think that most of all it is a feeling. If he likes you, your instinct tells you. Go with your gut. Don't let your logic tell you any different.
* A guy who likes you may tend to notice new things about you, and compliment you.
* The truth is, most girls can tell if a guy likes them. If you get the feeling that he likes you, you're probably right.

Tender Poison
10-15-2006, 07:34
Намери си някой да го чете,щото мене ме мързи :shock:

CrazyWitch
10-15-2006, 08:16
Кратко и ясно. Питай го/я той ще ти каже.. =) Няма начин да лъже. Защо му е да се обрича с човек който не му е на сърце ;)

iskamTe_vednaga
10-15-2006, 12:18
Кратко и ясно. Питай го/я той ще ти каже.. =) Няма начин да лъже. Защо му е да се обрича с човек който не му е на сърце ;)
мда =D> питаш и получаваш отг

10-15-2006, 13:19
abe koi 6te ti gi 4ete tiq detski gluposti...