PDA

View Full Version : PLSSSS SPE6NOOO MI TRQBVAA POMOSHT PO ANGLIISKIII

ПОМОЩ
11-29-2006, 14:45
I can't understand why my marks are getting worse.I stay up late evey night to study,but my marks aren't getting better.Last night I studieduntil three in the morning,but the mark I got on today's test was the worst mark yet.If I don't get e better mark on the next test,I'll be in trouble.i would like to know how Ann always gets the best marks.She went to bed early last night,and then this morning she just took a little time to look over her lessons before the test.She got the best mark in the class.
WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?
:arrow: Трябва да напиша разказче към този въпрос "WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?" МОЛЯЯЯЯЯ ВИИИИИ ПОМОГНЕТЕ МИ :cry: ](*,) .Трябва ми за утре.Благодаря на всеки един които пожелае да помогне :D :D =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Kisses_P
11-29-2006, 15:22
after every one worse mark i ask myself "what i`m doing wrong?" I study a lot, but my marks are not good.One day i asked my sister for opinion and she told me:
" Maybe it`s not the right time for you to study. Try to study earlier and for a shorter period of time, not until the evening and through the night. You are studying when it`s time to sleep.You go to the bed very late and you don`t have enough time to sleep.Try to do like you classmate Ann.Revise your lessons before you fall asleep.Get up one hour earlier and revise again.You`ll be get enough sleep and you will remembr things easier."
I thanked her and thought about that. Maybe she`s right.
nz dali ste ti haresa... nqmah mn vreme da go pi6a... sig ima gre6ki. nz dali to4no tova ti trqbva.pogledni go i si preceni

deem(unregistered)
11-29-2006, 16:03
I asked Ann how she managed to do so well with the test. She said that she only read the lessons once last night and took a brief look at them today. I asked her how she memorized it all . She replied that when studying she reads slowly and is concentrated on the task at hand.
'That way', she added,' I do the job the way it's supposed to be done-neatly '. She then went on to tell me how important it was for me not to get distracted when studying: 'Most important thing is to stay focused. You do that and the 'A' won't escape you.I myself had some problems in the beginning but in time I realized that what matters is the state of mind'.
As I walked home I realized that perhaps I was a bit too anxious and worried when I studied last night. Maybe that is the reason why everything eas so mixed up in my head this morning. I think that from now on I will spend some time to get myself in the proper mood for reading my lessons. I think Ann was great help and I'm willing to try her method.

11-30-2006, 13:22
БЛАГОДАРЯЯЯЯ И НА ДВАМА ВИ :D :D :D :D :D :D =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> :-D :-D :-D :-D :lol:

ProstoAz
12-01-2006, 07:54
БЛАГОДАРЯЯЯЯ И НА ДВАМА ВИ :D :D :D :D :D :D =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> :-D :-D :-D :-D :lol:

С това считам темата за приключена!