PDA

View Full Version : Eсе по английски

CandyKiller
12-02-2006, 20:44
Дадоха ни есе по английски на тема "The person who helps others helps himself- Confucius" Ако някой даде - пърфект :D

teenkopele
12-03-2006, 06:27
За кога ти трябва? :wink:

CandyKiller
12-03-2006, 14:18
За кога ти трябва? :wink:

Понеделник :? тоест утре...

teenkopele
12-04-2006, 01:03
The person who helps others helps himself- Confucius"

We live in a world ruled by the material things. Most people only think how to earn more money, how to buy more and more material things and don't think about the people around them. A lot of people are becoming selfish...
We have to help each other. Personally, I think that this is very important and by doing it we help ourselves. Some of you might not understand this, but I'll still try to explain it. When we do something good, when we help someone, we feel pleased with ourselves. Do you agree? This makes us more possitive. It creates a better mood.
In conclusion, I would like to say that if we don't help each other, it would be very difficult to survive.

Есето не е кой знае колко добро, но на тази тема друго не мога да измисля. Проверих за грешки, но за всеки случай и ти му метни едно око.

Думи: 128 +- 3-4.

Собствено производство! :wink:

CandyKiller
12-04-2006, 17:43

We live in a world ruled by the material things. Most people only think how to earn more money, how to buy more and more material things and don't think about the people around them. A lot of people are becoming selfish...
We have to help each other. Personally, I think that this is very important and by doing it we help ourselves. Some of you might not understand this, but I'll still try to explain it. When we do something good, when we help someone, we feel pleased with ourselves. Do you agree? This makes us more possitive. It creates a better mood.
In conclusion, I would like to say that if we don't help each other, it would be very difficult to survive.

Есето не е кой знае колко добро, но на тази тема друго не мога да измисля. Проверих за грешки, но за всеки случай и ти му метни едно око.

Ше ми спасиш задника , мерси :D

teenkopele
12-05-2006, 06:02

Няма проблем. :mrgreen:
Казвай, какво стана? :wink:

CandyKiller
12-05-2006, 11:50

Няма проблем. :mrgreen:
Казвай, какво стана? :wink:

Начи в понеделник контрлно нямаше време , днеска също некви психолози и некви тестове и прочетоха само 2-3 и аз за утре , много благодаря :D

lady_in_black
12-09-2006, 12:30
и на нас ни дадоха едно-на някой да му се пише че нищо не измислям??? :( "Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing"-Oscar Wilde плс хелп! пп:предишното беше супер :D

teenkopele
12-10-2006, 04:19
и на нас ни дадоха едно-на някой да му се пише че нищо не измислям??? :( "Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing"-Oscar Wilde плс хелп! пп:предишното беше супер :D

Малко по-късно го почвам. :wink:

teenkopele
12-10-2006, 05:48
"Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing"

This thought belongs to the great writer Oscar Wild. If we think deeply enough, we'll be able to see that it is actually true.
Today, we live in a world which is rulled by the material things.A lot of people are obsessed by money and the things you can buy with them. Prices are known by everyone. It is really easy to go to a shop, give the right amount of money and buy the thing you want. It is very difficult to understand the real value of something. By this I want to say that people aren't noticing how precious and how valuable can some really small thing be. A clear example of this are the contacts between people. They are taken for granted but think how important they actually are. They can make our mood change, they can help us in different situations.
In conclusion I would like to say to all of you: "Notice the small things in life."...you'll be surprised of how valuable they actually are.

Проверих го за грешки, но и ти му метни едно око. :)
Може да не е кой знае колко добро, ама съм изморен...това е положението.

Думи: 186 +- няколко

Собствено производство!\:D/ :wink:

12-10-2006, 17:33

This thought belongs to the great writer Oscar Wild. If we think deeply enough, we'll be able to see that it is actually true.
Today, we live in a world which is rulled by the material things.A lot of people are obsessed by money and the things you can buy with them. Prices are known by everyone. It is really easy to go to a shop, give the right amount of money and buy the thing you want. It is very difficult to understand the real value of something. By this I want to say that people aren't noticing how precious and how valuable can some really small thing be. A clear example of this are the contacts between people. They are taken for granted but think how important they actually are. They can make our mood change, they can help us in different situations.
In conclusion I would like to say to all of you: "Notice the small things in life."...you'll be surprised of how valuable they actually are.

10x mnogo mi pomogna :))))))))) dano da varna jesta :))))

teenkopele
12-10-2006, 22:19

10x mnogo mi pomogna :))))))))) dano da varna jesta :))))

Като имаш резултат, казвай. :wink:

prety_lilly
01-13-2007, 12:08
есе по английски на тема-"Happiness is good health and bad memory"-Ingrid Bergman някой ако има идей да пише че много ми трябва за понеделник pls plsl

Serendipitty
01-13-2007, 21:17
Happiness is good health and bad memory - Ingrid Bergman

Happiness is something subjective. It means different things to different people. One can be happy with just having food on the table; others find happiness in the eyes of their beloved ones, while for third ones happiness is measured with new clothes and material things.

However we can all agree that first of all happiness comes with good health. One can buy lots of things, one can succeed in many areas of his or her life but he or she can never buy good health. What use do we have of large houses, luxurious cars or expensive jewelry if we are not able to truly enjoy them?

Moreover Ingrid Bergman was right to say that except for good health happiness comes with bad memory. As weird as it may seem the happiest people on earth are the ones with short memory. Those people do not remember the bad things that have happened to them, they easily forget the small argues they’ve had with their best friends and family members. How many people have destroyed great friendships, only in the sake of small insignificant quarrels? Sometimes it’s just not worth the troubles.

I have to say that many things in life can bring someone happiness. However I, personally, believe that most of all happiness comes with good health and as awkward as it may seem – bad memory.

~ Serendipitty

prety_lilly
01-14-2007, 08:32
Happiness is good health and bad memory - Ingrid Bergman

Happiness is something subjective. It means different things to different people. One can be happy with just having food on the table; others find happiness in the eyes of their beloved ones, while for third ones happiness is measured with new clothes and material things.

However we can all agree that first of all happiness comes with good health. One can buy lots of things, one can succeed in many areas of his or her life but he or she can never buy good health. What use do we have of large houses, luxurious cars or expensive jewelry if we are not able to truly enjoy them?

Moreover Ingrid Bergman was right to say that except for good health happiness comes with bad memory. As weird as it may seem the happiest people on earth are the ones with short memory. Those people do not remember the bad things that have happened to them, they easily forget the small argues they’ve had with their best friends and family members. How many people have destroyed great friendships, only in the sake of small insignificant quarrels? Sometimes it’s just not worth the troubles.

I have to say that many things in life can bring someone happiness. However I, personally, believe that most of all happiness comes with good health and as awkward as it may seem – bad memory.

~ Serendipitty 10x straxotno e! zaslujava nobelova nagrada :D !
nz kak vi xrumvat na vsi4ki takiva eseta gotini :!: :!: :!:

02-25-2007, 14:50
Дадоха ни есе по английски на тема "The person who helps others helps himself- Confucius" Ако някой даде - пърфект :D \:D/ O:) 8-[ =D> :?: :?: :) ](*,) :evil: :cry: ехо