PDA

View Full Version : prevod pls help

meri88
01-05-2007, 10:18
moje li help za tozi prevod?
TR - In a way I guess it`s rather an obvious subject, I mean so many people have written versions of the Jesus story, whether in be in serious music, straight plays,movies and in our case pop music or rock music.And I can`t really remember why, other that fact that when I was at school, and I went to a school that placed a great emphasis on religion and going to chapel, the character of Judas Iscariot always intrigued me, because here was a guy who was central to the whole Jesus story, without him there wouldn`t be much of a story, if he hadn`t betrayed Jesus,and yet the sketch of him in the Bible is just that.And the idea of Judas Iscariot seemed to be rather a good one,but of course once we got into it,once I began drafting out the story line as seen from Judas`s point of view it became clear that really the piece should be called Jesus Christ or as it became Jesus Christ Superstar because Jesus is the most important character by far.
I - But how did he come to decide on the term "superstar"?

TR - It was... originally that song was just Jesus Christ,Jesus Christ, who are you?What have you sacrificed?And I can remember working in my parents` house, and it was one Sunday morning before lunch and I thought Gosh!Superstar, da da dum, ba ba bom, and I just put it in and it seemed to work.

I - I then asked Tim if he was surprised by the reaction of certain church people who hammered him for it , and hammered the show for being to simplistic, even blasphemous.

TR - Well, I suppose we were surprised by the fact that it was noticed at all.When we wrote it...erm....we didn`t really contemplate what reaction it would have with the world outside because, certainly I didn`t ever think it would hit the world outside.I thought...well,this is quite good but other people have hits,this...this isn`t the sort of thing that`s going to be known ...erm...and then when it did come out and particularly in America, when it was a huge overnight smash on record,we then did get some reaction, but the reaction that surprised me more was the churchmen who quickly took it up as ....as a thing to help their congregations, their causes.I remember going to one church service in New York and seeing a baby being christened in the name of Jesus Christ Superstar.

honey91
01-05-2007, 10:25
:arrow: http://webtrance.skycode.com/online.asp

meri88
01-05-2007, 10:29
da ama ne stava :(

meri88
01-05-2007, 16:37
:cry: :cry: :cry: