ae
01-21-2007, 19:17
nqkoi ako moje da help za eseta po angliiski 6te sum mu mn blagodarna
temite sa:
1.the best party I have ever had
2.The advantages and disadvantages of living in a flat

yuHku
01-21-2007, 20:29
hah e tfa e lesno , v smi predpolagam si 8mi klas i trqbva da e okolo 120-140 dumi
1, pie6e6 tam kade si bil s koi si bil kfo pravihte i taka raztqga6 lukumi dokato pokrie6 obema
2. pak taka pi6e6 kfo ti hartesva i kvo ne ti haresva v tfa da jivee6 v apartament

moje6 da si sa4inqva6 sekif gluposti :lol:

sherry
01-22-2007, 15:41
The advantages and disadvantages of living in a flat

Since I can remember, I`ve always lived in a flat. I think it has many advantages. First of all, you don`t have to worry about a flat when you leave because you have many neighbours who will always look after it. Also, blocks of flats are always situated in the centre of the town so you have everything near the place you live, for example, the chemist`s, the greengrocers, the supermarket, etc.
However, living in a flat has also some disadvantages. For one thing, it is annoying when you here your neighbours making noise behind the wall. What is more, in your own house you can be free, for example, you can make party in the garden or you can invite all your big family for dinner and you don`t have to worry that there is not enough place in your flat.
Despite the disadvantages, I prefer living in a flat to living in a house because I`m very outgoing and I enjoy living among many people.

Източник -
http://sciaga.nauka.pl/index.php/id=index/dept=54/cath=221/sc_kat=2/sc_id=218