PDA

View Full Version : Ece по англ. ез.

02-01-2007, 07:15
Плс хора имам да пиша есе на англ ез За или Против това да има музеи и ползата от тях ... нещо в тая насока трябва да е .. около 120-130 думи Моля някой ако има малко свободно време да драсне нещо..

02-01-2007, 18:05
Aм, ще ти подхвърля някои идеи, ти само ги развий с по две-три изречения.
Значи по принцип подкрепяме тезата "ЗА музеите"

:arrow: Museums are very useful and valued. They keep some things from the past, which we can investigate. They preserve some interesting information about different knowledges ( t depends what is the museum) too. (тва може да ти е тезата)

:arrow: Their advantage is that we can be very well grounded in and in the museums there's always someone who explains the history of something in detail.

:arrow: There'll always be museums, even after thousand years. But then there would be information and things about us,about our present way of life.

:arrow: When we go to a new town or country, we compulsory visit its museum. Why? Because in that way we can be ground in with its history and get a notion what sort of politic it gots.

priti_kiti
02-01-2007, 18:06
Aм, ще ти подхвърля някои идеи, ти само ги развий с по две-три изречения.
Значи по принцип подкрепяме тезата "ЗА музеите"

:arrow: Museums are very useful and valued. They keep some things from the past, which we can investigate. They preserve some interesting information about different knowledges ( t depends what is the museum) too. (тва може да ти е тезата)

:arrow: Their advantage is that we can be very well grounded in and in the museums there's always someone who explains the history of something in detail.

:arrow: There'll always be museums, even after thousand years. But then there would be information and things about us,about our present way of life.

:arrow: When we go to a new town or country, we compulsory visit its museum. Why? Because in that way we can be ground in with its history and get a notion what sort of politic it gots.
тва бях аз :-)

teenkopele
02-03-2007, 06:58
"For or against the existance museums?"

I'm FOR their existance and I'm sure that there won't be many people who would disagree with me.(Не съм сигурен за времето.)
Museums are like a big history book. Yes, you heard correctly...a book. Just think about it: it shows and tells us a lot of different things about certain cultures and/or events, about the way in which different cultures were developed and much more. (Не съм сигурен за времето.)
Visiting a museum is one of the best ways to learn.
I just can't think of a reason against the existance of museums...can you? I thought so. Before I read my conclusion, I would like to say to all of you: "Sometimes, instead of going to the cinema, go to a museum..learn interesting things."
In conclusion, I would like to say that no matter what, museums will always be an undividable part of our history, of our past.

Провери си го за грешки.

154думи +- няколко

Собствено производство! \:D/