PDA

View Full Version : Здр! Пак съм аз и вече имам есе. Може ли да ми го проверите?

plajna_fiesta
03-14-2007, 15:57
Az se sprqh na temata za eseto si i go napisah. Moje li nqkoi,koito e na ''TI'' s angliiskiq da mi go proveri i da kaje dobre li e kato sadarjanie i da mi go popravi? 10x!
There is nothing valuable we can learn from TV. Do you agree or not?
Essay
Nowadays people are too busy with their work,duties and family. They spend less time to talk each other and more often they work on the computer-they're chatting,using information important for them,watching TV...And the question is what do this all things give to us? Are they valuable as reading a book for example? The TV tells us a lot of things which we can't find in the books-but not everything is necessary for us and sometimes we burden us with superfluous information. Although this,in my opinion,there are many things which can intrigue us and be useful for us. For example-Discovery channel and Animal Planet-we can learn something for the animals we have never known. There is one more positive point in watching these channels-you can learn English. The TV is also a source of information. I love to watch movies. I think that some of them are really edifying. But you don't have to overdo with watching TV because there is a chance to get an awful headache(or lost your time). Everything is OK when it is in beanable quantity. So,there are many valuable things we can learn from TV but there much unnecessary information which we can just miss.

LetiCherry
03-16-2007, 14:19
Az se sprqh na temata za eseto si i go napisah. Moje li nqkoi,koito e na ''TI'' s angliiskiq da mi go proveri i da kaje dobre li e kato sadarjanie i da mi go popravi? 10x!
Essay
Nowadays people are too busy with their work,duties and family. They spend less time to talk TO each other and (bez more zvu4i po-dobre) often they work on the computer-they're chatting,SEARCHING FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION - ina4e zvu4i zle i e bukvalen prevod ot bg na anglisiiki!,watching TV...And the question is what do this all things give us BEZ TO!? Are they AS valuable as reading a book for example? The TV INFORMS us ABOUT a lot of things which we can't find in the books-but not everything is necessary for us and sometimes we burden us with superfluous information. HOWEVER,in my opinion,there are many things which can intrigue - OZNA4AVA INTRIGANSTVAM _ mislq, 4e nqma6 tova predvid...us and be useful. For example-Discovery channel and Animal Planet-we can learn INTRESTING FACTS ABOUT[color] the animals we have never known. There is one more positive point in watching these channels-you can learn English. The TV is also a source of information. I love to watch movies. I think that some of them are really edifying - [color=red]OZNA$AVA NAZIDATELEN, NASTAVNI4ESKI, ne e podhodq6ta. But you don't have to overdo with watching TV because there is a chance to get an awful headache(or lost your time).
Tova izre4enie cqloto e sburkano. Ne6to takova zvu4i po-dobre - But you must be careful because too much TV can do you harm - headache or problems with the eyes. Everything is OK (TOva e prekaleno informal, izmilsi ne6to drugo)when it is in beanable quantity. So,there are many valuable things we can learn from TV but there much unnecessary information which we can just miss.

Sudurjanieto e adski haoti4no, nqma nikakva podredba na mislite - ot edno ne6to ska4a6 na drugo, posle na treto, nqma posledovatelnost i e mnogo povurhnostno.
Ot kum Angliiski - gore-dolu dobre, malko e beden re4nika, no biva. S postoqnno pisane vsi4ko se opravq :wink:

plajna_fiesta
03-21-2007, 16:35
Essay
Nowadays people are too busy with their work,duties and family. They spend less time to talk TO each other and (bez more zvu4i po-dobre) often they work on the computer-they're chatting,SEARCHING FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION - ina4e zvu4i zle i e bukvalen prevod ot bg na anglisiiki!,watching TV...And the question is what do this all things give us BEZ TO!? Are they AS valuable as reading a book for example? The TV INFORMS us ABOUT a lot of things which we can't find in the books-but not everything is necessary for us and sometimes we burden us with superfluous information. HOWEVER,in my opinion,there are many things which can intrigue - OZNA4AVA INTRIGANSTVAM _ mislq, 4e nqma6 tova predvid...us and be useful. For example-Discovery channel and Animal Planet-we can learn INTRESTING FACTS ABOUT[color] the animals we have never known. There is one more positive point in watching these channels-you can learn English. The TV is also a source of information. I love to watch movies. I think that some of them are really edifying - [color=red]OZNA$AVA NAZIDATELEN, NASTAVNI4ESKI, ne e podhodq6ta. But you don't have to overdo with watching TV because there is a chance to get an awful headache(or lost your time).
Tova izre4enie cqloto e sburkano. Ne6to takova zvu4i po-dobre - But you must be careful because too much TV can do you harm - headache or problems with the eyes. Everything is OK (TOva e prekaleno informal, izmilsi ne6to drugo)when it is in beanable quantity. So,there are many valuable things we can learn from TV but there much unnecessary information which we can just miss.

Sudurjanieto e adski haoti4no, nqma nikakva podredba na mislite - ot edno ne6to ska4a6 na drugo, posle na treto, nqma posledovatelnost i e mnogo povurhnostno.
Ot kum Angliiski - gore-dolu dobre, malko e beden re4nika, no biva. S postoqnno pisane vsi4ko se opravq :wink:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,mersi mejdu drugoto,no kakvo mu e HAOTI4NOTO na eseto mi i za6to da e povarhnostno!? Razsajdeniqta v nego sa dale4 ot povarhnostnoto,ubedena sam v tova....ammm no vse pak,blagodarq ti za popravkite i se nadqvam daskalkata mi da ne go oceni taka,kakto ti :smt012