PDA

View Full Version : есе на английски .....

03-31-2007, 15:20
1 TV:is it a good thing?
2 what are the advantages and disadvantages of living at home with your parents?

трябва ми по една от двете теми ! ще съм ви много благодарна ако ми помогнете , защото ....абе с две думи аз не мога :)

04-01-2007, 14:32
хора аз ви казах че не разбирам и все пак се пробвах да го напиша, ще го прочетете ли да ми кажете дали става :

tv : is it a good thing ?

to be the television according to me thing very good looking.the television is a thing uniquely.the humans reverence the dark at the evening or the solitude and then watch tv . the tv is a thing that diverges from whatever ideas, doubts and anxieties.When feeling only you lunch the tv set and take itself indoors of him . it is another advantage of tv , that you can talk in relation with some resinations always . but there are as many disadvantages . the force that was showed sometimes suggests desire for caicature by tv . the tv makes notion for the populace , that winches incurate in real is converted because the peole believe that it is reality. as all disadvantages on the tv for me there isn`t thing more good - looking you to retarn from this tire even if you sit to watch tv . for me tv is mopst uniquely thing

кажете само дали се разбира за какво става на въпрос :)

Stefka11
04-04-2007, 15:00
Ако искаш помощ пиши на s_14@abv.bg