PDA

View Full Version : Писмо по Англииски

LofYou
04-19-2007, 11:54
Моля някои да помогне .. трябва да напиша писмо в вариант Formal Letter .. Много ти благодариа

04-19-2007, 13:19
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to complain about the service in your leisure centre.I am not satisfied with the services because nothing that was written in the leaflet matched the truth.
Firstky,the classes didi not star on time twice-they started at six twenty in the morning.The leaflet said that the classes started at six o'clock in the morning.
Secondly,I had some questions such as how I can breathe under water,how I should jump in the water.However,no one could answer me.Your experienced instructors could not even told me how to swim freestyle.
Lastly,the life-saving option was not available:a group of twenty noisy children were there last week.The leaflet said that I could have the pool for myself,but I did not have it.
I would be greatful if you could take the matter into consideration.I would like a full refund of my money.If not I will be forced to take one step further,because I am not satisfied with your services.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours faithfully,
(name)-tvoeto ime

dano sum ti pomognala :wink: (sorry ako nqkude sum izpyskala bykvi )