PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!!Tursq hora s dobyr angliiski :)

Mirell4eto
05-21-2007, 10:09
Zdraveite!!!Trqbva mi spe6no pomo6t.. :shock:

Sled edin mesec 6te se qvqvam na edin izpit po angliiski(Pitman se kazva, ako na nqkoi mu govori ne6to)Iskam da POMOLQ nqkoi, koito ima gotovi formal/informal letters, compositions, articles, reports ili kakvoto misli 4e 6te mi pomogne da mi pi6e, za6toto ne sum koi znae kolko dobra v writing-a, a ako ne vzema izpita v nas 6te hvar4at glavi :D

MNOGO 6te sum blagodarna na vseki koito se opita da mi pomogne :D

Presley
05-21-2007, 17:53
Ами ще ти напиша няколко formal и informal letters,эащото раэполагам с такива,даже ще ти напиша и иэискванията эа тях,които ако следваш всичко ще е окей...айде почвам :)

Пишеш на приятел от морето(той също е на море)~informal~:
Hi Tania!
HOw are you?I hope the summer job is going well=Have you decided where to go on holiday?That skiing break sounds the best,doesn`t it?
(В първият параграф се прави връэка с миналото писмо)
Anyway,as you know,we`re camping here on the Isle of Skye.We`re staying on a campsite in the middle of nowhere.We`ve been here for five days but it feels longer.It`s rained every single day!Everything is wet-our schoes,sleeping bags,all our clothes!
Luckily,we didn`t come here for the nightlife.Actually,there isn`t any!But then we`re all too tired at the end of the day anyway.We go walking every day and yesterday we saw some seals.We`ve all tried windsurfing,but we`re not very good.This afternoon I fell into the sea five times!
Our news:Predictably,Tim has fallen in love with half the girls on the campsite.Tom is complaining about everything and Colin is still trying to be funny all the time.So you can imagine what it`s like!
Well,I must finish-it`s my turn to cook tonight.Write bakc soon-I`ll be hone on Monday(15th).
Chessrs, Janet
P.S. Brian phoned before we left-he wants you to get in touch.

А сега планът эа написване и малко допълнително инфо:
Paragraphs (параграфи):
1.Introductory questions
2.describe where you are(the place/the weather...)
3.Say what you are doing
4.mention the people in the group
5.Ending.make up an excuse to stop writing
Say goodbye and sign your name

Useful Vocabulary
Weather:changable,cloudy,cold,freezing,hot,rainy,s unny
Accommodation:cabin,campsite,farm,guest house,hotel,ranted cottage,tent,youth hostel
Locations:in a forest,in the middle of nowhere,in the mountains,on the coast,near a river,near a town...
Activities:canoeing,diving,horseriding,prachuting, rafting,sailing,skiing,snowboarding,trekking,winds urfing

Linkind Words
Begin sentences with informal linkers:Anyway,Luckily,Actually,Unbelievably,predi ctably,and,well

Ами това беше един от вариянтите эа informal letter

Presley
05-21-2007, 18:28
А сега един вариянт на formal letter:
В случая пишеш писмо до фирма,с това писмо эоявяваш да вэемеш участие в тяхна кампания.
Първо последователността эа написване на подобно писмо:
Stage 1:
Decide which of the jobs in the advert you are interested in and write a simple CV.
Stage 2:
Then write notes about why you want the job,yor personal qualities and why you would be good at that kind of work.
Stage 3:
Use yor notes and CV to write the letter.ckechh yor letter for mistakes.

Ето го и писмото.Подчертаните думи са свърэващи и са эадължителни эа теэи писма. :
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am writing to apply for the position of volunteer worker which I saw advertised in The Guardian last week.I would be interested in teaching maths to primary children in your camp in Bangladesh.I enclose a copy of my CV.
I would like to work for you because I am very intersted in teaching.I would also like to learn about a different culture as I feel that intercultural understanding is extremely important.
I am a hard-working and committes person.For the last three years,I have done voluntary work visiting elderly people in my local area.I have also taught immigrant children do I feel confident I can get on well with people from other cultural backgrounds.
I think I could be a good primary teacher of maths due to my teaching experience and since I have maths `A` level.In addition,I hold a certificate in first aid,which might be useful.
I look to hearing from you.
Yours faithfully,
maureen Taylor(Ms)

В общи линии това е много основен пример и ще ти свърши работа,но ще ти дам и малко думи эа такова писмо:
Useful Vocabulary
Reasons:get experience.learn about,find out about,interested in
Personal qualities:committed,hard-working,reliable,determined,anthusiastic,crative
Experience:voluntary work,holiday jobs,participation in activities
Qualifications:hold a certificate in...,passed exams in...,completed a course in...
Practical skills:fluent in(language),driving licence,cooking,carpentry,first aid

Presley
05-21-2007, 18:48
Ето ти и план эа написване на CV:

Curriculum Vitae:
Personal information:

NAme:(full name-e.g:Simon George Jones)
Date of birth:(e.g:4th June,1990)
Place of birth:(city and country)
Nationality:(your nationality-e.g: Bulgarian)
adddress:(street,city,province.postcode)
Education
Primary school:(name of school + dates)
Secondary School:(name of school + dates)
Experience/work

Jobs:(include holiday jobs,weekend or part-time work,voluntary work,e.g:August 2003,monitor in children`s summer camp)
Other achievement:(any qualifications or certificates)
Languages:(foreign languages you speak and the level,e.g:English(elementary level)...
Interests
(your hobbies and interests:write sentences.)

Presley
05-21-2007, 19:16
Informal letter:
Dear Sonia,
Thanks for your letter.I`m glad Lara still remembers me!I`m fine,though since I got back from staying with you in Brussels,I`ve beel really busy.You know what it`s like when you`ve got exams coming up,don`t you?
Anyway,I`ll try to answer your questions about me trip.Get mum and dad whatever you like.They love sweet things,so some Belgain chocolates would be great.you rally don`t have to get me anything.It`s difficult to say what sort of clothes to bring because the weather is so unpredictable these days.I`d bring summer clothes but with a couple of jumpers.
We`re really looking forward to your visit to London.We can go wherever you want but I think you`d like the Science Museum and the Tower of London.I`ve also got a few ideas for our nightlife!One more thing-we`re on the Internet now,so you can email whoever you want at home whenever you feel like it.
Well,I really must go now a i`ve got my aerobics class.I`m really looking forward to seeing you.Send me your flight details when you know them.
Lot`s of love,Suzanne

Presley
05-21-2007, 19:53
Ето виж и тука може нещо да ти свърши работа
http://www.teenproblem.net/school/c/27.html

после може да ти драсна още нещо,но эа са доста се уморих.Все пак дано нещата ти помогнат :-D

Mirell4eto
05-22-2007, 12:45
Blagodarq ti adski MNOGOOO :P Mislq 4e 6te mi svur6at dobra rabota.....Thanksssssssssssssss mnogo ... :wink:

Presley
05-22-2007, 17:40
Ако ти трябва още нещо конкретно,каэвай :) !