PDA

View Full Version : Za si4ki koito svirqt na kitara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

judas
05-29-2007, 18:37
xora tazi tema e interesna!
1-ako moje da mi kajete ot kade moga da si durpam tabulazii za kitara.ot sorta na---
E---------------------------|---------------------------|
B---------------------------|---------------------------|
G---------------------------|---------------------------|
D---------------------------|---------------------------|
A--0--2--3--0-2--3--0-2-3|--------0-------0----3--2-|
E---------------------------|--1--3-----1-3-----3-------|

2-tazi tema e za si4ko nai interesno svurzano s kitara,urozi po kitara,muzikalni magazini i TN.

3-tuk moje da davate va6te mneniq za seki edin izvesten kitarist i da spodelqte kakvo moje da svirite.

4-i ako moje si4ko da e svurzano s kitara a ne da ima sporove

Vie ste TEEN

mICRO_pEACE
05-29-2007, 18:56
Biography for
Peter Wentz
advertisement Date of Birth
5 June 1979, Wilmette, Illinois, USA

Birth Name
Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz III

Nickname
Petah
Pete
Petey
Peter Pan
Pistol Pete
Peterpanda

Height
5' 7" (1.70 m)

Mini Biography
Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz III was born on June 5, 1979 in Wilmette, Illinois. He is the bassist and primary lyricist for the Chicago-based band Fall Out Boy. Pete grew up in the Chicago hardcore punk scene, and was in several bands before Fall Out Boy, including Firstborn, Arma Angelus, 7 Angels of the Apocalypse / Culture of Violence, Extinction, Forever Ended Today, and Yellow Road Priest. He grew up with band member, Joe Trohman. Fall Out Boy is the 4th band that Pete Wentz and Andy Hurley have done together.

Wentz has written a book entitled The Boy With the Thorn In His Side, which is a story based on nightmares he had as a child. It is named after a song by The Smiths. He has another book titled "Rainy Day Kids," which was scheduled to be released February 14th, 2006, but has been postponed because he was unsatisfied with some of the material. In addition, Wentz is currently writing another book, alternating chapters with William Beckett of The Academy Is....

Wentz has a company called Clandestine Industries, which distributes books and, more notably, clothing, among other things. Additionally, he owns his own imprint of Fueled By Ramen, Decaydance Records, which has signed on several bands, including: Panic! At The Disco, October Fall, Gym Class Heroes and The Hush Soundand Lifetime . He also has a film production company called Bartskull Films, which has released the DVD "Release the Bats", a film about Peter, his friends both in and outside of Fall Out Boy, and many Decaydance/Fueled By Ramen bands.

IMDb Mini Biography By: bex

Trade Mark
Hoodies

Trivia
He owns Clandestine Industries.

He wrote a book called The Boy With a Thorn in His Side.

He wrote all the songs on "From Under The Cork Tree".

Owns his own record label, Decaydance Records.

Was an all-state soccer player.

Plays bass guitar.

Still lives at home with his parents.

The eldest of three children. Has a younger brother and a younger sister.

He wrote all of the lyrics on sophomore album "From Under The Cork Tree".

Pete is "straight-edge" meaning he doesn't smoke, drink, or do drugs.

Plays the piano.

Has 3 dogs - Pandora, Marley and Hemmingway.

Personal Quotes
"If you know me you know how uncool I am. I stutter, wear bad clothes, make bad jokes, make conversation uncomfortable, the list goes on. Thank you for making me feel okay."

"You can live with me in this house I've built out of writers blocks."

"My parents treat me like I'm 14. They make me clean my room and stuff like that. They're always like "I don't care what MTV says you are."

See, there's the bands that you say you like to sound smart, and there's the bands you say you like to get laid. And then there's the bands you really listen to. -Rolling Stone Interview

"We're sick of hearing people say "that band is so gay" or "those guys are fags". Gay is not a synonym for shitty. If you want to say something's shitty, say it's shitty. Stop being such homophobic assholes!"

"I was isolating myself further and further, and the more I isolated myself, the more isolated I'd feel. I wasn't sleeping. I just wanted my head to shut off, like, I just wanted to completely stop thinking about anything at all." - Rolling Stone Magazine On Ativan O.D Incident

Underwear. It's like a god damned leash. It also constantly reminds me of how funny I look naked.

I guess we're just one of those bands that just polarizes people. Some people worship the ground we walk on, and some people say we're ruining music and should just shut out mouths. If you want to keep either of those opinions, you should try not to engage us in a real conversation. (On being voted worst band of 2005 by Spin magazine.)

I obsessively wanted to be in bands. I was probably fourteen when I got my first bass it was my friend's brother's, and we stole it. I was really into the idea that we could just play basement shows. The name of the first band was First Born, and it was terrible. We played this hair-metal place in Iowa they gave you 150 tickets to sell, and you give them the money. We gave the tickets away, said we lost the money, and this old Italian guy almost beat the f**k out of us. But to me it was awesome.

I can be unhappy and I can be happy, I am just one human being that thinks about my life and tries to figure myself out. When I write about feeling ****** it's not because I want to put on black nail varnish and when I write songs about being happy it's not because I sold a million records. It's because I am going through my life and figuring it out as I go along.
Мноо мъ кефи и е мноо добар :)
:D :D

Chaos*
05-30-2007, 15:52
Така...моят въпрос е от къде мога да си вземам акорди на песни, то верно по слух се мъча, ама предпочитам оригинала.... :P

Бунтар
05-30-2007, 16:12
http://ultimate-guitar.com

истината (;

judas
05-30-2007, 18:05
a we xora ni6to ne moga da razbera otnosno tozi sait.ima nekvi power taps.i sekvi takiva.na men mi trebva ne6to ot sorta na
E---------------------------|---------------------------|
B---------------------------|---------------------------|
G---------------------------|---------------------------|
D---------------------------|---------------------------|
A--0--2--3--0-2--3--0-2--3--|--------0-------0----3--2--|
E---------------------------|--1--3-----1-3-----3-------

ako moje da mi se pokazvat takiva neta a ne power taps.pone az ne moga da razbera kakvo e tova

RoyTheReaper
05-30-2007, 19:27
http://ultimate-guitar.com

истината (;

:smt023
Там има и обикновени табове. Въпреки, че бих ти препоръчал GuitarPro 5.0.

За български песни: http://peisyrce.hit.bg