PDA

View Full Version : Love is...

Kisses_P
11-11-2007, 13:35
ровейки се из файловете на компютъра си открих едно есе писано от мен преди 2години....

Love is …

What is the love? Nobody knows. This is one question with no simple answer, but I’ll try to explain you my opinion for the love.
This is one strange feeling, which two people can have. They love each other and they are happy. Have you ever heard the song of Lubenana Ninova – Love is? This song contains the truth about love. Love is magic, love is a miracle .Love will save the world.
When you see the girl or the boy of your dreams you have a heartbeat. You always smile when see her or him and you are happy. Unfortunately, sometimes the love is unrequited ,but I think that this is the most beautiful love. You will ask me why? For this question I have simple answer. When you are dreaming about your “love” you have the best moments with her in your dream that can not be true in real life. Sometimes you can be so close to love but you will not feel it. But all in all you don’t want that to be alone, but it is and you can’t do anything. You feel heartache. Do not be sad try again and again. However, we have to be optimistic and we don’t have to stop to hope that one day we will meet the love of our life.
In the same time it’s very easy to write essay for the love, but this is very hard you explain your love only with word – love is composed by sweet dreams, respect, and faithfulness. Its great feeling to know that the girl or the boy, you love, love you too. He or she is only yours. But you have to know that when you once fall in love you can not stop loving this person because your soul is open only for him or her, your soul was opened by saltkey. You will ask again why saltkey I can explain it very easy, because when once someone use this key after that it turn into a salt and your soul can not be closed.
Love is a felling that everybody has to feel once in his life ……

judeida
11-11-2007, 14:31
Всичко дето си написала е мн вярно и точно. Любовта е изключително трудно за обяснение нещо. Есето ти ми допада(въпреки че всеки би могъл да пише за любовта и би написал същите неща) :wink:

Presley
11-28-2007, 21:54
ДОбре е написано,въпреки че има малко грешки.

Sweet__Dream
11-29-2007, 06:36
Hubavo e \:D/ =; :smt007