PDA

View Full Version : Проверете това съчинение по английски плс

DoomShadow
11-13-2007, 16:48
Hello, I'm Hristo. My flat is consist of a living room, two bedrooms, one kitchen, one toilet and one bathroom. In the living room have a mirror, a computer, a television set, two tables, a sofa, a picture, a window, a radiator, and two sections. The mirror and the picture are on the wall, the computer is on the one table, the television set is on the one section. The radiator is under the window and the sofa is next to the another section. In front of the sofa is the another table. This is all above the living room. The bedrooms are same. There have a bedroom suite, a carpet, a picture, a window, a section, a radiator, a mirror and a television set. The picture is above the bedroom suite, a radiator is under the window. The table is beside the wall and TV is on the section. In the kitchen have a carpet, a table, a cooker, a cupboard, a dishwasher, a sink, a sofa, a fridge, a radiator, a lamp, a picture, a window and television set. In the centre of the kitchen is the table. The sofa is near to her. In the corner is the dishwasher. Next to the diwswasher is the sink. The radiator is under the window. Beside of one of the walls are the cooker, the cupboard and the fridge. In our bethroom have a shower, a sink and a mirror. Mirror is on the wall above the sink. Тhis is all about my flat.

pls proverete ako namerite ne6to koeto ste sigurni 4e e gre6no mi kajete.

n1ght_shadow
11-13-2007, 17:23
In the living room have a mirror
тряя да е In the living room there is a mirror.....

There have a bedroom
there is.... ne have :)

suite, a radiator
...suite and the radiator...

In the kitchen have a carpet
пак същото както по горе ;) In the kitchen there is ....

near to her
защо to.... просто near her

bethroom
bAthroom :P

Mirror is on the wall... The mirror is on the wall....

други нямаш ;)

sexa_na_kompleksa
11-13-2007, 17:26
Hello, I'm Hristo. My flat is consist of a living room, two bedrooms, one kitchen, one toilet and one bathroom. In the living room there is a mirror, a computer, a television set, two tables, a sofa, a picture, a window, a radiator, and two sections. The mirror and the picture are on the wall, the computer is on the one of the tables, the television set is on the one of the sections. The radiator is under the window and the sofa is next to the another section. In front of the sofa is the another table. This is all about the living room. The bedrooms are the same. There are a bedroom suite, a carpet, a picture, a window, a section, a radiator, a mirror and a television set. The picture is above the bedroom suite, the radiator is under the window. The table is beside the wall and the TV is on the section. In the kitchen there is a carpet, a table, a cooker, a cupboard, a dishwasher, a sink, a sofa, a fridge, a radiator, a lamp, a picture, a window and television set. In the centre of the kitchen is the table. The sofa is near to it. In the corner is the dishwasher. Next to the diwswasher is the sink. The radiator is under the window. Beside of one of the walls are the cooker, the cupboard and the fridge. In our bathroom there is a shower, a sink and a mirror. Mirror is on the wall above the sink. Тhis is all about my flat.

Според мен е така.

DoomShadow
11-13-2007, 18:14
ole ami kakvo zaglavie da mu sloja? My Flat? My home?

n1ght_shadow
11-13-2007, 18:26
My home е по добре

1n5ub0rd1na73
11-14-2007, 08:47
Hello, I'm Hristo. My flat is consist of a living room,
?? "... is consist..."
consists трябва да е.

puppy
11-14-2007, 15:45
Hello, I'm Hristo. My flat consists of a living room, two bedrooms, one kitchen, one toilet and one bathroom. There are a mirror in the living room, a computer, a television set, two tables, a sofa, a picture, a window, a radiator, and two sections. The mirror and the picture are on the wall, the computer is on one of the tables, the television set is on a section. The radiator is under the window and the sofa is next to another section. In front of the sofa is the another table. This is all about the living room. The bedrooms are same. There are a bedroom suite, a carpet, a picture, a window, a section, a radiator, a mirror and a television set. The picture is above the bedroom suiteand the radiator is under the window. The table is beside the wall and the TV is on the section. There is a carpet, a table, a cooker, a cupboard, a dishwasher, a sink, a sofa, a fridge, a radiator, a lamp, a picture, a window and television set in the kitchen. In the centre of the kitchen is the table. The sofa is near it. The dishwasher is in the corner. Next to the diwswasher is the sink. The radiator is under the window. Beside of one of the walls are the cooker, the cupboard and the fridge. There are a shower, a sink and a mirror in our bathroom. Mirror is on the wall above the sink. Тhis is all about my flat.

zapomni 4e kogato izbroqva6 mnogo predmeti e There ARE, ne is, dori i popravqlite te sa go propusnali, lesno se byrkat tezi ne6ta, ama.. svikva se:) ne izpolzvai have kogato nqkyde ima ne6to - izpolzvai there are ili there is edi kvo si in/on/under... the edi kvo si:)

ProstoAz
11-14-2007, 19:41
Hello, I'm Hristo. My flat is consist of a living room, two bedrooms, one kitchen, one toilet and one bathroom. In the living room there are a mirror, a computer, a television set, two tables, a sofa, a picture, a window, a radiator, and two sections. The mirror and the picture are on the wall, the computer is on the one of the tables, the television set is on the one of the sections. The radiator is under the window and the sofa is next to the other section. The sofa is in front of the other table. This is all about the living room. The bedrooms are the same. There are a bedroom suite, a carpet, a picture, a window, a section, a radiator, a mirror and a television set. The picture is above the bedroom suite, the radiator is under the window. The table is beside the wall and the TV is on the section. In the kitchen there are a carpet, a table, a cooker, a cupboard, a dishwasher, a sink, a sofa, a fridge, a radiator, a lamp, a picture, a window and television set. The table is in the centre of the kitchen. The sofa is near to it. The dishwasher is in the corner. The sink is next to the dishwasher. The radiator is under the window. The cooker, the cupboard and the fridge are beside of one of the walls. In our bathroom there are a shower, a sink and a mirror. The mirror is on the wall above the sink. Тhis is all about my flat.

DisciplineAndOrder
11-14-2007, 22:38
^ ;-)

Navixo
11-15-2007, 07:11
Hello, I am Hristo. My flat consists of a living room, two bedrooms, one kitchen, one toilet and one bathroom. In the living room there is a mirror, a computer, a television set, two tables, a sofa, a picture, a window, a radiator, and two sections. The mirror and the picture are on the wall, the computer is on one of the tables, the television set is on one of the sections. The radiator is under the window and the sofa is next to the other section. The other table is in front of the sofa. This is all about the living room. The bedrooms are the same. There is a bedroom suite, a carpet, a picture, a window, a section, a radiator, a mirror and a television set. The picture is above the bedroom suite, the radiator is under the window. The table is beside the wall and the television set is on the section. In the kitchen there is a carpet, a table, a cooker, a cupboard, a dishwasher, a sink, a sofa, a fridge, a radiator, a lamp, a picture, a window and a television set. In the center of the kitchen is the table. The sofa is near the table. In the corner is the dishwasher. Next to the dishwasher is the sink. The radiator is under the window. Beside one of the walls are the cooker, the cupboard and the fridge. In our bathroom there is a shower, a sink and a mirror.The mirror is on the wall above the sink. Тhis is all about my flat.

Уча английски в Канада 6 години, така че можеш да ми вярваш :wink: