PDA

View Full Version : Проверете това плс

DoomShadow
11-13-2007, 17:03
Hello, I'm Hristo. My flat is consist of a living room, two bedrooms, one kitchen, one toilet and one bathroom. In the living room have a mirror, a computer, a television set, two tables, a sofa, a picture, a window, a radiator, and two sections. The mirror and the picture are on the wall, the computer is on the one table, the television set is on the one section. The radiator is under the window and the sofa is next to the another section. In front of the sofa is the another table. This is all above the living room. The bedrooms are same. There have a bedroom suite, a carpet, a picture, a window, a section, a radiator, a mirror and a television set. The picture is above the bedroom suite, a radiator is under the window. The table is beside the wall and TV is on the section. In the kitchen have a carpet, a table, a cooker, a cupboard, a dishwasher, a sink, a sofa, a fridge, a radiator, a lamp, a picture, a window and television set. In the centre of the kitchen is the table. The sofa is near to her. In the corner is the dishwasher. Next to the diwswasher is the sink. The radiator is under the window. Beside of one of the walls are the cooker, the cupboard and the fridge. In our bethroom have a shower, a sink and a mirror. Mirror is on the wall above the sink. Тhis is all about my flat.

pls proverete ako namerite ne6to koeto ste sigurni 4e e gre6no mi kajete.

ateto
11-13-2007, 17:23
Hello, I'm Hristo. In my flat there are a living room, two bedrooms, one kitchen, one toilet and one bathroom. In the living room there is a mirror, a computer, a television set, two tables, a sofa, some picture, a radiator, and two sections. The mirror is on the wall next to one of the sections , the computer is on а table, the television set is on the other section. The radiator is under the window and the sofa is infront of the TV . There is a small table near the sofa. This is all above the living room. The bedrooms are just the same. They have a bedroom suite, a carpet, some pictures, large window, a section, a radiator, a mirror and a television set. The picture is above the bedroom suite, a radiator is under the window. The table is beside the wall and TV is on the section. In the kitchen there is a carpet and a table, a cooker, a cupboard,a dishwasher,a sink,a sofa,a fridge, one radiator, a lamp, a picture, a window and television set. The table is in the centre of the kitchen. The sofa is near her. In one of the corner there is a dishwasher. Next to the diwswasher is the sink. The radiator is under the window. The cooker, the cupboard and the fridge are plased beside one of the walls . In our bethroom we have a shower, a sink and a mirror. The mirror is on the wall above the sink.
This is my home.I love it and I can't say nothing more about it.

ateto
11-13-2007, 17:24
Малко го попромених :-D Като цяло всичко си е на мястото :grin:

DoomShadow
11-13-2007, 17:38
mersii