PDA

View Full Version : Помощ по English !!!

sladurkata92
12-16-2007, 20:22
Mnogo spe6no mi trqbva ese na angliiski ezik na tema: "Kakvo e za men lubovta"
Molq vi pomognete mi. Koito razbira dobre Ang.ezik neka napi6e edno kratko ese >>PLS<< :smt085

mokka
12-16-2007, 20:25
abe ne moja li da q pusne6 taq tema malko po rani4ko???sq kato si4ki spat koi 6ti napi6e eseto???

sladurkata92
12-16-2007, 20:34
mi nali ti ne spi6 :wink:

mokka
12-16-2007, 20:41
mi az hubavi ne spa ma ne mi sa pi6e ese ba6 sq.ako be6e po rano bih ti go napisala.vij v pomagalo nqma li ne6to,ako ne porovi4kai v google,ai uspeh:D :D :D

ani4ka_bani4ka
12-16-2007, 20:43
Love is the best feeling in the world, and it can also be something that scars you for life. Love is not often used in the right way. It's not a word that you can just play around with. People often get sexual passion and romantic love mixed up with one another. What do you think the difference is between sexual passion and romantic love is?

Passion is something of darkness and jealousy. In a passion relationship, all it is about is sex, sex, and more sex. When someone in the relationship is tired, not even tired of having sex; when one of them has a lower sex drive than the other then you really start to see how different you are. Every little thing about that person bothers you. You try to find reasons not to talk to them abut then that word LOVE gets intertwined into all of this passion. You think that to yourself, "do I love him/her?" Even though you don’t, you try to force yourself to believe that you do because that is all that you have known. In my opinion, that is how young marriages get ruined.

Sexual passion cannot compare to the wonderful feeling in which love brings.
Love, that is completely different. It is beautiful. Love is being two in one. It is being so close when one opens his mouth to speak, the other says exactly what you meant to say. Love is a quiet understanding and a fusion. The meaning of love is far much more complex and wonderful that the meaning of sexual passion. When you are in love you feel as if you are on top of the world. Nothing brings you down because you know that your lover is there to pick you up. Love feels extremely unreal. When you're in love you should have to pinch yourself to see if you are awake or not. That's the true feeling of being in love. Do you feel that way about the person that you are in love with? If you don't feel that way, then sorry - you're not in love.

Love should have nothing to do with sex. Who says that if two people are in love they have to have sex? Sex is not an obligation of any relationship. It is an obligation of a non-love relationship.

Love is a word that no one should play with.
At one period of time in my life I though that I had love at first sight. However, it was far away from love, it was lust /похот/. It is strange how some words are opposite but somehow people can try to convince themselves and others that they have that one powerful thin and that one powerful thing is LOVE.

ето... съкращавай и променяй наволя 8)

mokka
12-16-2007, 20:43
ili moe6 da napi6e6 na haddway-what is love teksta xaxaxxaxa :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

sladurkata92
12-16-2007, 21:06
ms mn na ani4ka :grin: Ai i na mokka vse pak za predlojenieto za teksta :grin: \:D/

monityY
12-18-2007, 07:12
Напиши есето на бг,после си дръпни някой преводач за текстове от бг на енг и си готов/а... ето ти един онлайн речник:
http://webtrance.skycode.com/gettr.asp?reqid=3943043324,0740722615338&lang=bg