PDA

View Full Version : Моля за съчинение, но на английски...

VinagiSumAz
01-07-2008, 14:42
Много моля някой да ми напише кратко съчинение за това как е прекарал зимната ваканция ама на английски :-D знам, че е малко нагло да ви моля за това, ама ако има някой, който няма какво да прави да драсне 7-8 инречениица благодаря :-)

Bolt_f
01-07-2008, 14:45
Поне кажи как си си прекарала ваканцията и някой да го преведе, ебаси, трябва да е поне малко достоверно :Р хаха

VinagiSumAz
01-07-2008, 15:26
ами не е задължително да е достоверно кой знае колко тяяя госпожата не е от най умните просто някой да напише как е прекарал неговата ваканция...

sexa_na_kompleksa
01-07-2008, 15:59
Това го превеждах за едно момиче, надявам се тя няма да се сърди. :)

I spent Christmas Eve with my family. In the evening we all have been gathered around the table. We have been having very pleasantly time and it seemed like the fluffy snow, which was snowing, (тука звучи малко тъпо...) was giving a lovely spirit to the Christmas atmosphere. They say that if you think of a wish, in this holly night, it will come true. Of course, I thought of and I hope it really will become true!
In the morning under the Christmas tree Santa Clause has left for me the present, which I wanted from some time ago. Moreover I received very nice presents from relatives and friends.
After Christmas, preparations for the greeting for the New 2008 Year began. At New Year’s Eve, I and some friends of mine were skiing a lot of time, so in the evening, when we got home, we were very tired, but the party which was lying ahead, gave us strength.
The greeting of the 2008 was wonderful. We were gathered at one of mine friends’ place and we were parting till dawn. There was a lot of fun, dances, drinking and etc. At midnight we got out in the street to delight of the wonderful fireworks display in the whole town.
The experience was incredible! I hope that I will have a wonderful time with my friends next year, too.

1n5ub0rd1na73
01-07-2008, 19:40
Добре ще е да смениш перфектното време с минало, не звучи добре.

VinagiSumAz
01-08-2008, 10:36
blagodarq :)