PDA

View Full Version : PLS Помогнете. Трябва ми спешно превод от англ. на бълг.

Ionity
02-05-2008, 21:05
MOLQ VI POMOGNETE MI S EDIN PREVOD PO ANGLIISKI TRQBVA MI SPE6NO ZA UTRE DO KAM 12 NA OBQD ETO : It is curious business marriage. Nobody seems to pay enough attention to its immense significance. Nobody seemed to think that in approaching the altar, garbed in white, I was walking towards unknown disaster of unforeseeable propposions : and so I tried to emulate - I emulated successfully - the world's fine confident unconcern. Such an emulation had paid off so well on so many other alarming accations ( for instance diving off the top diving board anaesthesia, both events, which I was assured, despite a natural reluctant fear, would not harm me) that I was prepared to take the world's calm view of marriage too, distrusting and ignoring the forebidings that even then possessed me, in such a mood assured that is a normal event or a commonplace sacrifice, one might well lay one's head upon the block or jump from a high window. Such images are not wholly. I found the same retrospective was true of childbirth an event so terrifying that a stoic calm was the only way of enduring it's universal trials. Had anyone whispered in my ear during that ceremony or the reception after of that I was mad that I had sacrificed my whole life quite needlessly my heart would have been unable to deny its full accent. But nobody spoke.