PDA

View Full Version : Няколко въпроса свързани с някой хубав екшън

DoomShadow
02-09-2008, 12:35
zdraveite. izvinqvam se 4e ne moga da dam to4no opisanie v zaglavieto, no e malko trudno. vsy6tnost tova mi trqbva za u4ili6te. imame da pi6em za nqkoi film, koito nie si izberem, kato sa ni dadeni edni pomo6tni vyprosi. mnogo molq ako mojete daite im otgovor . kolkoto po iz4erpatelni ste tolkova pove4e 6te mi pomognete. dano nqkoi se navie da helpne 4e naistina e vajno.
otnosno zada4ata: ako moje da e nqkoi ek6yn !
ето и въпросите:
1.What was the name of the film and who was the director?
2.What did you know about the film before you went to see it?
3.What was the name of the character you saw in the film?
4.What was the character like?
5.What happened to the character in the film?
6.Were they the main character or did they have a supporting role?
7.What did you particularly like or dislike about the character?
8.Which actor played the part of the character?
9.What did you think of the actor's performance?
10.Would you go and see this actor in another film?

syjelqvam no doma6noto e po angl i vyprosite sa dadeni taka. ako nqkoi ne razbira neka da kaje. ne gi prevejdam naro4no za da ne obyrkam nqkoi s gre6en prevod. dano mi pomognete. mersi predvaritelno

lsd43
02-09-2008, 14:06
My favorite film is Star Wars and its director is George Luckas . Before i saw
the Star wars movie i though it was a complete crab ,but when I saw all the six movies I was very suprised because they were brilliant !Actualy I didn't know much about this film but after I saw the first part called "Star wars-Phantom Menace" I realised that I had never seen such a good movie as this one!My favorite part of all six "Star Wars" movies is the fifth part and my favorite character there is Lord Darth Vader he is from the bed guys but he is my favorite character because he is strong and he didn't
give up untill the end of the movie!He is half man ,half machine because in the third part of the movie hi was almoust killed by his jedi teacher Oby Wan Kenobi but hi survived and became bad charcter and also was transformed in half man -half machine.Hi has black mask and robotic body
collored in black too and he has one red lightsaber wich is his weapon.At the end Darth Vader dyed but hi bacame a good guy and he saved the galaxy by killing the evil emperror .
For sorry i don't know the name of the actor who playedDarth Vader ! But the actor who played Han Solo in this movie was great too
his name is Harrison Ford it was only his second performance on the big screen but hi did his role perfect ! The character hi played is one of my favourite characters from all movies I have ever seen .
Harisson Ford also plays in movies like: Indiana Jones ,Hollywood cops,
K-19 and many other popular movies! With enormous pleasure I would go to see another of his movies!
ПРОЧЕТИ ДОЛУ ВАЖНО Е!

Така написах ти за филма "Междузваздни Войни" ,но все пак провери за грешки ,защото отдавна не съм писал по английски и съм забравил много работи .Героите ,които описах са Дарт Вейдър и Хан Соло ,като те
пита даскалката за кого си писал(а) да не мълчиш като риба ми им казваш имената името на артиста играл Хан Соло е Харисън Форд .
За Дарт Вейдър не знам кой го е играл и за тва съм писал вътре че не знам кой е играл Вейдър и започнах да пиша за Хан Соло и артиста,който го е играл ,а именно Харисън Форд ,мисля че това ти стига провери за грешки и късмет! :)

DoomShadow
02-10-2008, 11:58
OBI4AM TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mersi mn. a vsy6tnost da si kaja ne sym gledal izob6to mejduzvezni voini. xubavi li sa 4astite?