PDA

View Full Version : Помощ за домашна - СПЕШНО

unfeeling
02-28-2008, 14:52
Трябва да напиша отговора на писмото до утре сутринта!!!Много ви миля помогнете ми!!! :(

Dear Penny,

How are things going?Just dropping you a line to tell you about life here in York.
My host family are wonderful!Mr Brown is really funny.He's always telling us jokes.Mrs Brown is great, too.She's a fantastic cook and keeps making me cakes and lost of other lovely things!Their daughter Cindy is our age.She's really cool.We often go shopping together.Last,but not least, there's Andy, Cindy's fourteen-year-old brother.He is quite shy and likes playing football.
I really like going to school here!The teaxher are very helpful.It's great gun learning another language!My claamates are all really friendly, especially Sally.She helps me out and is very kinf.Charlie is the class clown.He's aleays getting into trouble for making everyone laugh.
Anyway,got to go now - I've got an English exam tomorrow.Keep in touch!

!!! You have recently moved to another town.This is part of a letter you received from a friend.

Hope you like the new area.What are your neighbours like?Have you made any new friends?What about your new classmates?Write back soon.
Jenny

Now wrire a letter answering your friend's questions ( 100 - 120 words)

propusk
02-28-2008, 18:02
Hi! The life here in London is great! Everyday I have a good time with my new friends - John,Mariah and Richie.We go to disco ,cinema, restaurant and other fun places. I hate my neighbours - they are awful ! I am often angry with them,because they are dissatisfaction all the time. What about school ?! Oh, my classmates are very friendly and I really enjoy the school. The teachers are nice,too. In my appinion London is the best place on the word!

П.П сори ако има гре6ки ама бурзам. надявам се да съм ти помогнал\а айде успех ! И пак съжалявам ако има грешки и ти пишат 2ка ( просто се опитах да помогна с каквото мога :-) )