PDA

View Full Version : За какво става въпрос в този текст

claraa
03-22-2008, 10:59
Не ме трябва точен превод,а просто смисъла на текста...

I nearly died I wanted to but I didn’t.
I was saved.
The blade looked so alluring.
I was saved.
I wanted to be free of my pain.
I was saved.
Crimson liquid running down my arm.
I was saved.
I felt my feet loose contact with the floor.
I was saved.
Screaming, was it me?
I was saved.
Mum found me razor still in hand.
I was saved.
Darkness, but the pain was still there, Why?
I was saved.
Nothing.
I was saved.
I woke in hospital.
I was saved.
Three months later I no longer want to die.
I was saved.

< / >

PLEASE READ THIS IF YOU ARE SUICIDEL OR KNOW SOME ONE WHO IS!!!I know people who feel this way, and chosing to suicide of your way out isn't the answer. Don't just skim through these words, please take the time to read the whole thing.

You've decided to do it. Life is impossible. Suicide is your way out. Fine -- but before you kill yourself, consider these facts:

Suicide is not usually successful.

You know a guaranteed way? Ask the 25yr old who tried to electrocute himself. He lived. But, both of his arms are gone.
What about jumping? Ask John. He used to be intelligent, with an engaging sence of humor. That was before he lept from a building. Now, he's brain damaged and will always need care. He staggers and has seizures. He lives in a fog. But, worst of all, he knows he used to be normal.
What about pills? Ask the 12yr old with extensice liver damage from an overdose. Have you ever seen anyone die of liver damage? You turn yellow. It's a hard way to go.
What about a gun? Ask the 24yd old who shot himself in the head. Now he drags one leg, has a useless arm and has no vision or hearing on one side. He lived through his "foolproof" suicide.

You might too. But .. who will clean your blood off the carpet or scrape your brains from the ceiling? Commercial cleaning companies may refuse the job -- but someone has to do it. Who will cut you down from where you hung yourself, or identify your bloated body after you've drowned? Your father? Your mother? Your sister or brother? The carefully worded "loving" suicide note is of no help. Those who loved you will never completely recover. They'll feel regret and an unending pain.

Suicide is contagious. Look around your family. You do have other choices. There are people you can help you through this crisis. Call a hotline. Call a friend. Call a doctor or hospital. Call the police. They will tell you there's hope. Maybe in a phone call this weekend. But what you're seeking could be just a minute, a month, or a day away.
You say you don't want to be stopped? Still want to do it? Well, then, I may see you in the psychiatric ward later. And we'll work with whatever you have left.

If you are reading this, steal it and put it in your site too. If you're seriously considering this permanent solution to a temporary problem, please find help. This isn't the way to go, you may think that everyone would just be better off without you, but have you ever seen a family who has lost a loved one to suicide? They're messed up, the parents usually get divorced, the siblings never talk to each other. This not only ends your life, it changes the lives of others around you, but not in a good way. There are people who love you, and people who have been through the same things as you, even though it may not seem like it at times. So please, seek help.

& I hope you have realized ;; Suicide's not the way out. there are so many other safer ways of dealing with your problems. Maybe you think it's easier to just die. But think of what you are giving up. you're leaving your family, friends, and all the people who care about you and love you. And maybe you're not even that old yet, you have to experience life, find true love, that kind of stuff. Killing yourself isn't going to help. That's just running away from your problems, it's not solving anything, it's not making it better.

I know i can't convince you to not commit suicide, but just please think about everything a little before you do anything.

There's always someone who will be there for you to talk things through even if it seems like no one is there for you. Everything will get better, and it will be okay.

So whenever you are going to pick up that knife, or razor, just think about all the people you are leaving behind, all the memories, and all the good times.

I guess sometimes everybody feels like they want to die at lease once in their life. And you think there is no other way, just read this over.

Remember:
You live to have fun, and joke around ;; Not to be depressed. I know depression isn't an easy thing to get over, but it is possible ..

PLEASE READ THIS IT MAY CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER

NuRi
03-22-2008, 12:06
Не ме трябва точен превод,а просто смисъла на текста...

I nearly died I wanted to but I didn’t.
I was saved.
The blade looked so alluring.
I was saved.
I wanted to be free of my pain.
I was saved.
Crimson liquid running down my arm.
I was saved.
I felt my feet loose contact with the floor.
I was saved.
Screaming, was it me?
I was saved.
Mum found me razor still in hand.
I was saved.
Darkness, but the pain was still there, Why?
I was saved.
Nothing.
I was saved.
I woke in hospital.
I was saved.
Three months later I no longer want to die.
I was saved.

< / >

PLEASE READ THIS IF YOU ARE SUICIDEL OR KNOW SOME ONE WHO IS!!!I know people who feel this way, and chosing to suicide of your way out isn't the answer. Don't just skim through these words, please take the time to read the whole thing.

You've decided to do it. Life is impossible. Suicide is your way out. Fine -- but before you kill yourself, consider these facts:

Suicide is not usually successful.

You know a guaranteed way? Ask the 25yr old who tried to electrocute himself. He lived. But, both of his arms are gone.
What about jumping? Ask John. He used to be intelligent, with an engaging sence of humor. That was before he lept from a building. Now, he's brain damaged and will always need care. He staggers and has seizures. He lives in a fog. But, worst of all, he knows he used to be normal.
What about pills? Ask the 12yr old with extensice liver damage from an overdose. Have you ever seen anyone die of liver damage? You turn yellow. It's a hard way to go.
What about a gun? Ask the 24yd old who shot himself in the head. Now he drags one leg, has a useless arm and has no vision or hearing on one side. He lived through his "foolproof" suicide.

You might too. But .. who will clean your blood off the carpet or scrape your brains from the ceiling? Commercial cleaning companies may refuse the job -- but someone has to do it. Who will cut you down from where you hung yourself, or identify your bloated body after you've drowned? Your father? Your mother? Your sister or brother? The carefully worded "loving" suicide note is of no help. Those who loved you will never completely recover. They'll feel regret and an unending pain.

Suicide is contagious. Look around your family. You do have other choices. There are people you can help you through this crisis. Call a hotline. Call a friend. Call a doctor or hospital. Call the police. They will tell you there's hope. Maybe in a phone call this weekend. But what you're seeking could be just a minute, a month, or a day away.
You say you don't want to be stopped? Still want to do it? Well, then, I may see you in the psychiatric ward later. And we'll work with whatever you have left.

If you are reading this, steal it and put it in your site too. If you're seriously considering this permanent solution to a temporary problem, please find help. This isn't the way to go, you may think that everyone would just be better off without you, but have you ever seen a family who has lost a loved one to suicide? They're messed up, the parents usually get divorced, the siblings never talk to each other. This not only ends your life, it changes the lives of others around you, but not in a good way. There are people who love you, and people who have been through the same things as you, even though it may not seem like it at times. So please, seek help.

& I hope you have realized ;; Suicide's not the way out. there are so many other safer ways of dealing with your problems. Maybe you think it's easier to just die. But think of what you are giving up. you're leaving your family, friends, and all the people who care about you and love you. And maybe you're not even that old yet, you have to experience life, find true love, that kind of stuff. Killing yourself isn't going to help. That's just running away from your problems, it's not solving anything, it's not making it better.

I know i can't convince you to not commit suicide, but just please think about everything a little before you do anything.

There's always someone who will be there for you to talk things through even if it seems like no one is there for you. Everything will get better, and it will be okay.

So whenever you are going to pick up that knife, or razor, just think about all the people you are leaving behind, all the memories, and all the good times.

I guess sometimes everybody feels like they want to die at lease once in their life. And you think there is no other way, just read this over.

Remember:
You live to have fun, and joke around ;; Not to be depressed. I know depression isn't an easy thing to get over, but it is possible ..

PLEASE READ THIS IT MAY CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER
SMISALA E QSEN:
Samobiistvoto ne e reshenie !
Razkazva za dadeni hora i mislene i postapki i osnovnata misal e da te obidi da ne posegvash na jivota si!!!
:>

sexa_na_kompleksa
03-22-2008, 12:07
Казано на кратко - първо има нещо като поема, написана от депресиран тинейджър, който се е опитал/а да си среже вените, но оживял...
След това се говори за самоубийството - за начините, за последствията, защо не бива да го правиме...