PDA

View Full Version : Моля за превод на АЕ!

Natali23
04-29-2008, 10:11
Най-щастливия ден в живота.....може да бъде всеки един ден!Щастието е чувство към което всички се стремим!Правим всякакви жертви само и само за да бъдем щастливи!Защо най-щастливия ден трябва да бъде само един?Защо всеки един ден да не бъде най-щастливия до идването на следващия?
Един от най-щастливите ми дни в годината е рожденният ми ден!На този ден се чувствам обновена,помъдряла,радостн а и свежа!На този ден всички близки и приятели ти показват обичтта си,част от желанията ти стават реалност.Рожденният ден е триумфът в живота на всеки човек,денят в който поемаш първия си дъх,първият миг в който проглеждаш,денят в който житейската лента започва да се върти!Вярвам че това е моят ден,моята дата,моят неповторим миг,в който празнувам факта,че ми е дадено право да живея!Този ден ме прави истински щастлива,дава ми един силен тласък да продължа да давам и получавам щастие!За някой хора рожденният ден е само обикновен ден,в който се спомнят на каква възраст са!Но аз давам съвет на всички онези да загърбят тази традиция и бурно да празнуват дори да стават на 90 години!Да показват на другите ,че живота е само един и се гордеем че ни е даден шанса да го живеем!
Най щастливите дни са тези в които ние решаваме че сме щастливи!Нека всеки ден се радваме и на най-малкото,всеки ден да бъдем колкото можем по-щастливи!

Ще съм ви мн благодарна !!! :)

schhhhhhh
04-29-2008, 11:16
Така преведох го и предварително се извинявам ако има граматически или правописни неточности,но го преведох набързо и нямах време да го проверя по-старателно. Надявам се да съм помогнала и все пак,за да си по-сигурна дали е правилно преведено е хубаво да си го провериш,защото,както казах,нямах време да го редактирам. :wink:

The happiest day in my life may be every day! Happiness is a feeling which everyone is striving for. We all make sacrifices only to be happy. But why the happiest day in our life has to be only one day? Why not every day to be the happiest one until the next one?
One of the happiest days in the year is the day when I have birthday. This day I have the feeling that I am ordinary, wiser, happy and fresh. When it is my birthday all my relatives and friends show their love of me, some of my wishes come true. The birthday is the triumph in every person` s life and it Is the day when you first breathe in ,it is the first moment when you see the world around you, it is the day when your worldly band begins spinning. I believe that this is my day, my date, my unique moment when I celebrate the fact that it has been given to me the right to live. This day makes me feel really happy, gives to me a powerful stimulus to continue giving and taking happiness! For some people their birthday is just another day when they remind themselves what age they are. But I wish them to leave this tradition and to begin celebrating these days in full force even when they are 90! They have to show the other people that the life we all live is only one and we are proud of that we have been given the chance to live it!
The happiest days are these which we decide to be happy. We have to be glad to the small things and every day to be as happy as we can!

kPuCkA
04-29-2008, 11:26
The happiest day of the life. . It can be for each one day . . .! The happiness is feeling to that each and every one aim ! We make whatever victims only and only to be happy! Why the happiest day must be only an one? Why each one day is not happiest until the accession of the one who does not follow?
One of my happiest days in the year is my birthday! On this day I feel myself regenerate,wise,gladness and fresh!On this day all of your relatives and friends show you the love,part of your dreams become true.The birthday is the triumph in the life of each human, day in which you take your first flavor, first moment in which you look, the day in which the worldly tape starts to be spun!I believe that's my day,my date,my unconquerable moment,at which I celebrate the fact that my right to live is given!This day makes me truly happy, allows me one forceful jog I continue to give and receive happiness!For some people the birthday is only the day in which they are remembered how old are they!But i give lead to all those Ignore They to observe stormily as well even this tradition to turn 90 years!To show to the others that the life is only an one and we are proud That The opportunity for we to do not live it is given to us!
The happiest days are those in which we decide that we are happy! Let us rejoice each day to in the least as well be each day Happier!

Natali23
04-29-2008, 15:37
Хиляди благодарностииииии! :grin: