PDA

View Full Version : Eсе на тема 'Essay about yourself' Има ли поетеси :)

stillteenager
05-04-2008, 14:58
Hello everyone,
i've to write AN ESSAY ABOUT YOURSELF
that told the teacher
it must contain

how I:

- get on with people
- cope with problems
- honest or dishonest
- my way to make friends
- my moral

I need about 2-3 sentences for each of these

I've made the other part of essay but I'm not good at writing , I've written about 5 essays at my whole life.
So could you help me with some interesting sentences, phrases and of course ideas about these few titles I've to write about.

sexa_na_kompleksa
05-04-2008, 16:34
Явно Английският ти се отдава. Сигурна съм, че ако се помъчиш малко, ще направиш едно добро есе. Пък и това трябва да се отнася за теб самия. ;)

stillteenager
05-08-2008, 15:29
Essay about myself

It took eighteen years to create who I am today. Within these years, I have been given the freedom to explore the world in order to satisfy my curiosity toward all the strange and wonderful things in the world around me.
I grew up in a healthy family. I have an elder sister and this made my childhood days more colorful.
I remember when I was a young boy; my parents bought us a piano. I have been exploring music ever since my sister started taking piano lessons. This affected me so much that I insisted to my parents that I also wanted to learn piano. So I started my musical course. Recently I made myself better than her. I had a big success and presume it’s a result of my enthusiasm.
When I come up against a task I think is impossible, I think to myself, “Do the job with partners, not alone, just like movie producing teams. I take things slowly but surely” I imagined that I'm a scriptwriter and suggested that to others in my team, that we are like those crews that produce late night talk shows.
When I’m upset and bored I often listen to classical music or watch movies with Rowan Atkinson also known as Mr. Bean. He makes me feel embarrassed, watching the things he gets himself into – and it’s very funny. Lastly I consider myself as a philosopher or perhaps a thinker. I sometimes talk to myself, ask myself questions, and think about answers. I guess it just shows you that the world is real, that life isn’t and never has been perfect but a famous author once said ‘If you don’t believe you won’t achieve’.

_____________________________________________ 282 words

How about this :]