PDA

View Full Version : "История без име"

Whyniser
08-16-2008, 12:38
[b]Ето и другия ми опит за разказ но на английски.Отчасти опитах да израза себе си,но от друга част не.Приятно четене :)

At that time I didn’t have a serious girlfriend, only a few little not much successful flirts, I am saying just flirts, which didn’t mean a lot to me. My friends, however, always were after some girls and all what they talked about, were these girls. In fact, unlike my friends, I wasn’t a playboy and many women didn’t even pay attention to my personality although my money (my father was a rich businessmen and I was to inherit a huge bank chain one day) would be the perfect excuse to start a relationship with me. To be honest, I didn’t at all show off with my financial and social position – my appearance and clothes were ordinary, not much expensive and didn’t stand out with design labels or high-class materials, or modern striking colours; I wasn’t much fond of jewellery as well; the city I lived was a small one, so I didn’t need so often to take my car… Not that I was an ugly boy, on the contrary – I had a nice boyish face, a little wild, but nice dark hair, but my look was too ordinary (and maybe even childish at times, although I was 20) to be noticed easily…
So one day, having no girl to think about, I went out with a friend of mine. He was, of course, in love…We entered a caf

Voodo_doll
08-16-2008, 14:27
Успях да го прочета цялото :grin: Хареса ми, на места беше малко сладникаво, но все пак разказа си струва :-)