PDA

View Full Version : превод на английски

siiska
08-26-2008, 21:02
Някой може ли да ми го преведе на английски (ама вярно) ще сам ви много благодарна :

Защо не съм щастлива?! Та нали това исках.Мечтаех да не те виждам,
за да забравя очите ти, усмивката и устните. Но не е тъй лесно . Сега, когато си далече, толкова далече, че дори и да те търся не мога да те намеря ,чувствам болка разяжда малко по-малко душата ми. Примирих се с мисълта, че те изгубих, свикнах с безразличието, приех дори тежкото ти мълчание,но това е по-силно от мен. Бях привикнала към всичко, но не и към това да не виждам, да не чувам гласа ти, макар думите да не бяха за мен.Вината е моя, не трябваше да те допускам толкова близко до себе си, да те приема толкова навътре в сърцето си . Исках да ти кажа толкова много неща , но все нямах смелост да застана лице в лице с теб.Исках да разбереш за чувствата ми, въпреки че нямаше да ги споделиш. Важното беше да знаеш!
Толкова време живях с мечти, илюзии, а сега?
чувствам се толкова объркана и най-вече безпомощна. Няма да плача- така няма да те имам отново. Ти си далече, не знам кога ще се върнеш, не знам дори, ако се върнеш дали това което е в сърцето ми ще е живо.А просто исках да кажа, че макар се държах грубо с тебе , ти беше ЕДИНСТВЕНИЯ човек за мен!!!
Покрай теб не виждах другите- погледът ми усмивката ми всичко беше за теб!!!ще мога ли да забравя как трепваше сърцето ми, когато ме погледнеш Има начин, но как да го намеря, когато всичко ми напомня на теб...Няма да бягам, няма да се крия! ще застана лице в лице с мъката и ще запазя в сърцето си думите, които исках да ти кажа.....

Извинявам се, че е толкова дълго. :[ Някой ако има програма за превод или нещо такова... Мерси предварително :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

gsh
08-26-2008, 21:07
дай пари

milaik
08-26-2008, 21:33
ако не беше толкова скучно ....... :P

Zahal4ity
08-26-2008, 21:40
Използвах програма, да се надявам че е вярно! Ако има нещо - извинявам се! Заповядай тексчето:
Why do I am not happy?! Harboring нали I wanted that. I dreamt not not to see you,

To forget your eyes The smiling and the lips. But it is not so easily. Now that you are far so far that I to want you as well even I cannot find you, feel pain My soul cankers a little more a little. I stood the idea, Lost you, got used to the emotionlessness, received Your heavy clams up,, but that is more solid from me even. I had got used to everything,, but I not to see to that as well, hear your voice, even though the words were not yea on me. The wines are I,

ProstoAz
08-26-2008, 21:47
Хахаха! В никакъв случай не ползвайте такива програми! :D

BaBy_bS
08-26-2008, 22:12
Хахаха! В никакъв случай не ползвайте такива програми! :D
хаха нали се сещаш,че за тази цел трябва поне малко да си имат представа от езика :)

mila92
08-26-2008, 22:24
why I'm Not Happy?i wanted that wayлI didn't want to see you,I wanted to forget you,your eyes,your smile,your lips;but it's not so easi.Now when you're far awayso far away that even if i try to find you;i can't.I feel pain witch is cannker my saul peace by peace.I exept that i lost you ...............................;I even exept your hard......,but this is stronger than me I stood by everything but not that i can't see you;can't haer your voice even if the words wont for me.It's my fold i shouldn't .................................................. ........................so close to me ;to my heard.I wanted to tell you so many things,but i could not find ...... to say then face to face with you.I wanted you to know my feelings,even if you wont ..............It was emportant you to know!
Many time i lived with dreams.........,but now?I feel so comfused and pawerless.I'm not gonna cry-I'm not gonna have you back that way.You''re far I dont know when are you going back........

Disrespect
08-26-2008, 22:31
^ъ, не

KoRnFlAkE
08-26-2008, 23:01
why I'm Not Happy?i wanted that wayлI didn't want to see you,I wanted to forget you,your eyes,your smile,your lips;but it's not so easi.Now when you're far awayso far away that even if i try to find you;i can't.I feel pain witch is cannker my saul peace by peace.I exept that i lost you ...............................;I even exept your hard......,but this is stronger than me I stood by everything but not that i can't see you;can't haer your voice even if the words wont for me.It's my fold i shouldn't .................................................. ........................so close to me ;to my heard.I wanted to tell you so many things,but i could not find ...... to say then face to face with you.I wanted you to know my feelings,even if you wont ..............It was emportant you to know!
Many time i lived with dreams.........,but now?I feel so comfused and pawerless.I'm not gonna cry-I'm not gonna have you back that way.You''re far I dont know when are you going back........

Кво?! :shock:

Мързи ме да превеждам сега. Може утре или другиден да го преведа, ако няма какво да правя.

_potrebitelka_
08-26-2008, 23:35
Why am I not happy? I wanted it that way. I wanted to never see you again, to forget your eyes, your smile, your lips. But it’s not that easy. Now, when you’re away, so far away, that even if I try to find you, I can’t, I feel pain that is eating my soul piece by piece. I got used to the thought that I lost you, I got used to the indifference, I got used even to you being silent, but this is stronger than me. I got used to everything except not seeing you, not hearing your voice, even though your words weren’t for me. It’s my fault, I shouldn’t let you so close to me, so deep inside my heart. I wanted to say so many things to you, but I never was strong enough to face you. I wanted you to know about my feelings, even though you wouldn’t share them. It was important to know!
So much time I was living in dreams, illusions and now?
I feel so confused and most of all helpless. I won’t cry – I won’t have you back that way. You are so far away, I don’t know when you will be back, I don’t know even if you come back will that in my heart still be alive. I just wanted to say that even though I treated you rude, you were THE ONLY ONE for me!!!
I wasn’t able to see anyone but you – my smile, my look, it was all for you!!! Will I be able to forget how my heart was shaking when you looked at me. There is a way, but how am I going to find it when everything reminds me of you. I won’t run, I won’t hide! I will face the pain and I will keep the words that I wanted to say to you in my heart…

Това е, което можах да направя. Мисля, че е почти вярно, ако някой намери грешки да поправя. :)

yuyuto
08-27-2008, 08:10
_potrebitelka_, бравоз, ама как не те е мързел?? :shock:
Прочетох го набързо, мисля, че няма грешки... :P