PDA

View Full Version : Спешно ! трябва ми съчинение а мозъка ми е зациклил :d

zVeZdIcHkA89
10-08-2008, 12:13
Хора PLS помогнете колкото и смешно да звучи ... трябва ми съчинение по английски език на тема : The perfect room ... прото нз какво точно да напиша ... ако някой се захване да постне едно тук ще съм му много благодарна

sexa_na_kompleksa
10-08-2008, 12:25
Виж тук:

http://forum.ecoustics.com/bbs/messages/34579/112266.html

zVeZdIcHkA89
10-08-2008, 13:33
ми не .... ;( не върши работа а не мога да намеря друго ;(;(;(

sexa_na_kompleksa
10-08-2008, 16:10
Напиши го на български, може някой да ти помогне с превода.

RiseGirl
10-08-2008, 16:15
Това ще ти помогне:

I do not dream of having a big house or a sports car. I do desire to have a perfect room; a room whereby I can rest my feet and body when I am finally home. What does this perfect room comprise?
It must have a sizeable clean-looking bed, a nice bouncy pillow that will revert to its original bounciness after usage and a nice quilt. The texture of my bedsheet must be soft and light.
Next to the bed, there must be a table for me to place the tv and hifi set remote control, a story book, an alarm clock and a cup of green tea. Of course, in front of the bed, there must be a tv set. It would be perfect if there is a switch next to the bed for me to control the brightness of my room. I do not like curtains to be thick and clumsy.
There shld be a toilet in my room as well. Hate fighting for common toilets in the morning rush. I like glass and silver metal stuff in my toilet. A bathtub is not necessary, unless I have a maid to do chores. It must be well-lit. It must be well equipped with nice meticallic racks for me to place all my lotions and beauty products. There must be metallic racks in the shower as well for placing my shampoos and what nots. A hairdryer is a must have. I fell once in a wet toilet and had to stitch myself up. Hence, NON-SLIP floor tiles for my toilet, please. A sleek mop or whatever shld be placed in a toilet to absorb water after bath.
I need a nice non-leather, non-white, long parallel sofa along the window for me to do some reading and still be able to stretch my feet. Not that I read alot of books. But, how about a nice modern looking lamp and a magazine rack beside the sofa? LOL.
A large enough study table and nice leather rollable chair for me to do some decent work. A nice computer too.
My current wardrobe is nice. It has 3 glass panels that I can roll to and fro to get my clothes. The wood is white and I like white wall rooms and white bedsheets. Bright and clean. Hate those dark thick curtained and oranged-lit room. You wonder who is lurking around at which corner.
When will I have a perfect room? Sigh.....

zVeZdIcHkA89
10-09-2008, 10:18
ms .... az sama si napisah .... ТРИЙТЕ ТЕМАТА ! :D