PDA

View Full Version : Девиз/спомен

sLaDkA_GrEsHkA
10-09-2008, 14:49
Кажете някакви хубави девизи или спомени на английски, дори и да не са свързани с любовта =]

off
10-09-2008, 14:58
....If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you it's yours. If it doesn't, it never was. :wink:

sexa_na_kompleksa
10-09-2008, 15:02
I’d rather be miserable with you, than happy with someone else.

Smile, it is the key that fits the lock of everybody's heart. (:

Sick of crying … Tired of trying … Yeah … I’m smiling but inside I’m dying …

See... there's this place in me where your fingerprints still rest, your kisses still linger, and your whispers softly echo. It's the place where a part of you will forever be a part of me...

I was thinking about the day without the sun, I was thinking about the night without the moon... then I realized what I am without you...

I've learned that no matter how much I care, some people just don't care back. I've learned that your life can be changed in a matter of hours by people who don't even know you...

Някои неща може и да са от песнички - нямам представа. 8-)

Whyniser
10-09-2008, 15:20
Love?!? I don't know about love,but i know what i feel.- Me :oops: :oops:

BeBChEtu
10-09-2008, 15:22
Someday you'll cry for me, like I cried for you!Someday you'll miss me, like I missed you!Someday you'll need me, like I need you!Someday you'll love me, but I don't LOVE!

Превода е: Някой ден ти ще плачеш за мен, както аз плаках за теб!Някой ден ще ти липсвам, както ти ми липсваше на мен!Някой ден ти ще се нуждаеш от мен, както аз се нуждаех от теб!Някой ден ти ще ме обичаш, но аз теб НЕ!