PDA

View Full Version : Поправка на писмо по англ.език.^^

bEbsI
10-12-2008, 08:51
Значи целта ми не е да моля някой да ми напише домашното.Искам само да помоля хората,който знаят английски само да ми покажат грешките в домашното ми,защото съм убедена,че има такива.Много ще им бъда благодарна! ^^

Домашното ми се сътои от две части,а именно бележка и писмо:

The task:

Dear bety,
This just a little note to say a big "thank you" for sending us the circus thickets.I'm sorry to tell you that I was not at all satisfied with the circus show and feel that I deserve some kind of compensation.Anyway,I hope to see you soon and to tell you more.
All the best,
Mary.

така а сега писмото:

Dear Sir/Madam

I'm writing to you to complain about the visit to the 'Chipperhall Cirus Extravanganza'(името на цирка бля..) on yesterday 12 March.
First of all,the circus show doesn't start at the time.It late more than hour!!! The chiwdren were absolutely nervoused.
The next thing thet I don't like at all was the quite frightening.At the circus arena has only one lion?!
Secondly,our seets was very dirty and we don't have the suitable view.
In the all chaos,was impossible ro get a drink in the interval.The people who serviced,was too swoly and not enought!!!
If this were not enought the tickets were too expensive for show like this.
Unless you (не предприемете мерки,незнам как е..),I will have no choise but to call to your bussines director.

Your sincerely,

Mary Adams.

ProstoAz
10-12-2008, 09:04
Dear bety,
This is just a little note to say a big "thank you" for sending us the circus tickets. I regret to tell you that I was not at all satisfied with the circus show and feel (по-скоро think) that I deserve some kind of compensation.Anyway,I hope to see you soon and to tell you more.
All the best,
Mary.

Може и да съм пропуснала нещо.
Следващото е по-дълго и ще го погледна малко по-късно, ако не ме домързи. :)

ProstoAz
10-12-2008, 09:27
Ето го и второто (ще се радвам да ми напишеш изречението с болднат черен шрифт на български):

Dear Sir/Madam

I'm writing to you to complain about my visit to the 'Chipperhall Cirus Extravanganza'(името на цирка бля..) on yesterday 12 March.
First of all,the circus show didn't start at time.It was late more than an hour! The children were absolutely nervoused.
The next thing that I didn't like at all was that it was quite frightening.At the circus arena there was only one lion!
Second,our seets were very dirty and we didn't have a good (звучи ми по-добре) view of the scene (може да добавиш).
In the all chaos, it was impossible to get a drink in the interval.The people who were serving,were too slow and not enough!
If this were not enough the tickets were too expensive for show like this. (Смисъла на изречението?)
Unless you take steps to change something about this,I will have no choice but to call to your bussines director.

Your sincerely,

Mary Adams.

bEbsI
10-12-2008, 10:10
If this were not enough the tickets were too expensive for show like this. - Ако това/тези причини/ не е достатъчно,билетите бяха твърде скъпи,за шоу като това. Нещо такова.
Благодаря много!

ProstoAz
10-12-2008, 12:18
If these things were not enough, the tickets were too expensive for a show like this. ;)