PDA

View Full Version : две съчинения

zelenooko_kote
11-08-2008, 09:52
Имам да пиша 2 съчинения - едното на Бг и другото на английски.Английското е за мпоята почивка в слънчев бряг,но досега не съм писала моял ви помигнете нещо,а другото е за ,,Ценностите на рода и универсиума в разказа Дервишово семе" ....Хелп :-P

AnnitoOo
11-08-2008, 10:01
q mi razkaji za po4ivkata ti s po prosti dymi moe da izmislq neshto :) :)

sherry
11-08-2008, 10:03
http://www.kaminata.net/post143167.html
За "Дервишовото семе"

zelenooko_kote
11-08-2008, 10:34
http://www.kaminata.net/post143167.html
За "Дервишовото семе"
mersi za tova
за почивката измислих нещо,ще го напиша,а вие ми кажете как е.Но след 5 мин.

zelenooko_kote
11-08-2008, 10:53
this summer I was in Sanchevl brqg with my family.We spent five incredible days there.We stayed in a hotel in the centre.The hotel was luxurious,large and very comfortable.Every morning after breakfast we went on the beach.the sea was so beautiful.We swam,made a castle in the sand and played volley-ball.It was very funny.After some hours we went in a hotel,got a shower and relaxed.After lunch we went out for a walk.the nights was fresh and warm.In Slanchev brqg was very beautiful-a modern hotels and buildings,wonderful nature and a lot of shops with so interesting things.At night there is full and no one didn't sleep.teh people had fun.The tourists are from different countries - German,Russia,Italy and England.I took a loy of photos and I often watch it.I like Slanchev brqg and I wanted to go there in next year.

Е как е???

zelenooko_kote
11-08-2008, 11:24
кажете де,да го редактирам ли някъде?Моя ви за първи път пиша съчинение... :o :(

AnnitoOo
11-08-2008, 11:41
Super e !!!! ako bqx az shtex da ti napisha dve 6 ..... :grin: mnogo e hybavoOo !!!!

sherry
11-08-2008, 11:46
Тhis summer I was in Sunny beach with my family.We spent five incredible days there.We stayed in a hotel in the centre of the town.The hotel was luxurious,large and very comfortable.Every morning after breakfast we went on the beach.The sea was so beautiful...We swam,made a castle in the sand and played volley-ball.It was very funny.After some hours we went in a hotel,got a shower and relaxed.After lunch we went out for a walk.the nights were fresh and warm.It is very beautiful in Sunny beachl-there are many modern hotels and buildings,wonderful nature and a lot of shops with so interesting things.There are many people even in the nights and no one didn't sleep.The people had fun.The tourists are from different countries - Germany,Russia,Italy and England.I took a loy of photos and I often watch it.I like Sunny beach and I wante to go there next year.

Малко го промених, може да съм пропуснала обаче нещо, защото бързам и нямам много време сега.

zelenooko_kote
11-08-2008, 11:51
Тhis summer I was in Sunny beach with my family.We spent five incredible days there.We stayed in a hotel in the centre of the town.The hotel was luxurious,large and very comfortable.Every morning after breakfast we went on the beach.The sea was so beautiful...We swam,made a castle in the sand and played volley-ball.It was very funny.After some hours we went in a hotel,got a shower and relaxed.After lunch we went out for a walk.the nights were fresh and warm.It is very beautiful in Sunny beachl-there are many modern hotels and buildings,wonderful nature and a lot of shops with so interesting things.There are many people even in the nights and no one didn't sleep.The people had fun.The tourists are from different countries - Germany,Russia,Italy and England.I took a loy of photos and I often watch it.I like Sunny beach and I wante to go there next year.

Малко го промених, може да съм пропуснала обаче нещо, защото бързам и нямам много време сега.

ms :-)
Ami zna4i gore dolu sam go dokarala :D