PDA

View Full Version : Story!

Alex_f
12-01-2008, 14:28
Здравейте някой може ли да ми помогне,за утре ми трябва история от 180 думи по английски.Започва така : It was a cold winter day.I was walking in the park with my dog Lassie.Това е началото на историята,трябва ми продължение.Ако някой ми помогне ще съм му много благодарна!

Редактирано от ProstoAz
1 точка от правилника!

vivteen
12-01-2008, 14:47
измисли нещо фантастастично ,нереално,за да стане интересно :)

TheNewReligion
12-01-2008, 14:51
Е*аси мързела. 8)

taNcheto93
12-01-2008, 15:00
Измисли някаква историика или ако имаш куче и когато си го разхождал ти се случило нещо интересно го напиши. Толкова ли е сложно :?

TheWalker
12-01-2008, 15:07
Напиши нещо от рода, че докато си се разхождал с кучето, си се запознал с някакво момиче. Станали сте гаджета, разделили сте се и сте заживяли щастливо до края на живота си.

Schneeflocke
12-01-2008, 15:26
По демоните, много малко думи... Имах такава идея... Е, вместих я в 204, ако ти върши работа....

It was a cold winter day. I was walking in the park with my dog Lassie. She was jumping around in the snow, trying desperately to catch a snowflake. And I was freezing. I’ve already tried twice to make her go home, but she simply wouldn’t come. So I finally accepted my destiny and kept walking after her silently cursing my sister for making me do this. And just then Lassie ran towards the road, barking at something. I called her, she wouldn’t listen, so I dashed through the snowy ground after her. If she were to jump on the street, among the cars… She was closer, closer, closer. I was struggling, but couldn’t catch up. 10 feet. 5 feet. 3 feet. I closed my eyes terrified.
“You shouldn’t let your dog wonder around. It’s dangerous.”
I opened my eyes. There he was – prince Charming, holding Lassie in his arms.
We started dating. He himself had 3 dogs and grew very fond of mine. We were a couple for years. Then, logically, got married and had children. And nobody knew that he loved the dogs more than he loved me. They all thought I were just clumsy. Always falling, always banging against doors.

Alex_f
12-01-2008, 20:30
По демоните, много малко думи... Имах такава идея... Е, вместих я в 204, ако ти върши работа....

It was a cold winter day. I was walking in the park with my dog Lassie. She was jumping around in the snow, trying desperately to catch a snowflake. And I was freezing. I’ve already tried twice to make her go home, but she simply wouldn’t come. So I finally accepted my destiny and kept walking after her silently cursing my sister for making me do this. And just then Lassie ran towards the road, barking at something. I called her, she wouldn’t listen, so I dashed through the snowy ground after her. If she were to jump on the street, among the cars… She was closer, closer, closer. I was struggling, but couldn’t catch up. 10 feet. 5 feet. 3 feet. I closed my eyes terrified.
“You shouldn’t let your dog wonder around. It’s dangerous.”
I opened my eyes. There he was – prince Charming, holding Lassie in his arms.
We started dating. He himself had 3 dogs and grew very fond of mine. We were a couple for years. Then, logically, got married and had children. And nobody knew that he loved the dogs more than he loved me. They all thought I were just clumsy. Always falling, always banging against doors.

Благодаря ти страшно много.Спасяваш ме! :-) :-) :-)