PDA

View Full Version : За някой , който разбира английски ..

summerlove66
01-02-2009, 14:08
Значи трябва ми ЕСЕ или съчинение на английски .. Темите са две трябва да си избера една от тях .. "If I had enough money" и "The most pleasant holiday" .. значи ако някой може да пише хубаво ще се радвам да помагам .. Мерси предварително :-)

1n5ub0rd1na73
01-02-2009, 15:05
Според мен, мога да превеждам добре.

summerlove66
01-03-2009, 09:02
айде дееееееееееееееееееееееее ееееееееееееееееееееее

1n5ub0rd1na73
01-03-2009, 11:59
Напиши го на български и ще ти го преведа.

ToniStoraro
01-05-2009, 17:42
Ето едно от мен.

If i had enough money

Money money money- if I had them in enough quantities I would be very happy. I'd buy a new house of myself, I would buy a fashionable sports car, just like the ones that are on the TV. I would be rich and so happy. I'd make a lot of parties and buy my music instead of downloading it :D
And so that's what I'd do if I had enough money. But, of course, there are some cons like a lot of borrowers and higher taxes at the end of the month. To be rich is not that easy- for example Michael Jackson- he became rich and famous and now he can't keep his nose on his face. Or Some rich Hollywood actors who take drugs because of lots of stress caused by their popularity and of course plenty of money. It is great to have money but you should use it properly. But I'm sure I can cope with a big sum and so I'd love to have enough money myself.

BeholdTheKing
01-05-2009, 18:02
Тъй като есето е малко или много лично мнение, кажи поне 2-3 фрази за това как би написала някоя от двете теми. Също няма да е зле ориентировъчно да ми кажеш колко думи трябва да е...

ludmilned
01-05-2009, 18:06
Ето едно от мен.

If i had enough money

Money money money- if I had them in enough quantities I would be very happy. I'd buy a new house of myself, I would buy a fashionable sports car, just like the ones that are on the TV. I would be rich and so happy. I'd make a lot of parties and buy my music instead of downloading it :D
And so that's what I'd do if I had enough money. But, of course, there are some cons like a lot of borrowers and higher taxes at the end of the month. To be rich is not that easy- for example Michael Jackson- he became rich and famous and now he can't keep his nose on his face. Or Some rich Hollywood actors who take drugs because of lots of stress caused by their popularity and of course plenty of money. It is great to have money but you should use it properly. But I'm sure I can cope with a big sum and so I'd love to have enough money myself.

:razz: :razz: