PDA

View Full Version : Съчинение

HOTandCOLD
01-07-2009, 14:44
Трябва ми съчинение на тема "My favourite movie" 160-200 dumi
Ще съм Ви благодарна ако ми помогните :-)

1n5ub0rd1na73
01-07-2009, 16:05
My favourite movie

Cinema, 'the seventh art', as it is also know, fascinates many throughout the world. I am one of them. And, as every person, I have a favourite movie - 'Seven Pounds'.

Unlike most pictures, this flick represents a truly dramatic story. It is about a man who tries to atone his guilt of killing seven people in a car accident due to negligence. The designated ones, to whom the protagonist wishes to grant happiness, vary in vocation, social, and marital status. Although those people have different backgrounds, they all possess one thing in common - good nature. To help redeem his deed, the main character provides those people with the things they desire the most. Ultimately, he donates his heart to a woman in need.

In the end of the screening, the events that would eventually inspire this story are unclosed. It is this very part of the production that is so adroitly made, that it inevitably brings a tear to the eye and provides material for contemplation upon the important things in life. What a great movie!