PDA

View Full Version : Спешен превод

arfraidofmyself
01-10-2009, 21:04
Horaa molqvi pomognete mi .. tr da pisha material za finlandskata muzika i namerih takuv no problema e 4e imam mn kontrolni i klasni i nqmam vreme da go preveda i napisha na bg .. Ako nqkoi ima programa za prevejdane ot edin ezik na dr molq neka pomogne speshno e .. Blagodarq predvaritelno :) .... The music of Finland can be roughly divided in the following three categories.
Folk music is typically influenced by Karelian traditional tunes and lyrics of the Kalevala metre. Karelian heritage has traditionally been perceived as the purest expression of Finnic myths and beliefs, thought to be spared from Germanic and Slavic influences. In the west of the country, more mainstream Nordic folk music traditions prevail. The Sami people of northern Finland have their own musical traditions, collectively Sami music. Finnish folk music has undergone a roots revival in the recent decades, and has also become a part of popular music.
In the field of classical music, Finland has produced a proportionally exceptional number of world class artists.
Contemporary music includes e.g. a renowned metal music scene, in common with the other Nordic countries, as well as a number of prominent rock and pop bands, jazz musicians, hip hop performers and makers of dance music. A Schlager scene with bandstand dancing exists where Finnish tango, somewhat modified from the Argentinian, is also popular.
There are two major traditions of folk music in Finland, namely, music of the Kalevala form, and Nordic folk music or pelimanni music (North Germanic spelman, "player of music"). The former in considered the older one. Its most important form is called runonlaulanta ("poem singing" or chanting) which is traditionally performed in a trochaic tetrametre using only the first five notes on a scale. Making use of alliteration, this type of singing was used to tell stories about heroes like V