PDA

View Full Version : Проверка на английско съчинение

alex_91
01-11-2009, 09:58
Може ли някой да провери това и по възможност да поправи грешките,защото съм сиг,че има много такива...

Well,I want t0 tell ab0ut my worst vacation….Me and my family decided to g0 t0 “Admiral” in Bourgas.We weren`t go there for 1 year.The year before everything was ok-f00d,staff,drinks…I d0n`t kn0w what was happen,but n0w the h0tel was repulsive!All around me was so dirty.We went to the restaurant…We were waiting 30 min. but nobody came to take 0ur (поръчка).The music was terrible too.Eventually the waiter came and we manage to tell what we want to eat.But that`s n0t all..We went to our room and under the carpet we saw a fag…yeak….we surmount that….In the mornig we realize that one of our carryall was missig.But where was it?We went to the reception and asked where is it?The didn`t know….After 30 min. they found it…0h…I couldn`t belive…Such as irresponsibility…We were very shocked!We decided that is better to go home….That was the worst vacation!

1n5ub0rd1na73
01-11-2009, 10:42
'Well, I want to tell about my worst vacation. My family and I decided to go to “Admiral” in Bourgas. We hadn't gone there for one year. The year before everything was O.K. - food, staff, drinks. I don`t know what happened, but now the hotel was repulsive! Everything around me was so dirty. We went to the restaurant. We waited for 30 minutes, but nobody came to take our order. The music was terrible, too. Eventually, the waiter came and we managed to tell him what we wanted to eat. But that`s not all. We went to our room and we saw a fag under the carper. Yeak! We got over that. In the morning, we realized that one of our carryalls was missing. But where was it? We went to the reception and asked where it was. They didn`t know. After 30 minutes, they found it. Oh!I couldn`t believe it. Such an irresponsibility... We were very shocked. We decided that was better to go home. That was the worst vacation ever!'

sweet_desire_f
01-11-2009, 10:43
I want to tell about my worst vacation I've ever had...Me and my family decided to go to "Admiral" in Bourgas. We hadn't gone there for 1 year.The year before everything was ok-food,staff,drinks...I really dont know what was happened but now the hotel was so repulsive!All around me was so dirty.We went to the restaurant.There we were waiting 30 min but noone came to take our order.The music such terrible as all other things.Finally the waiter came and we managed to tell what we want to eat.But thats not all.When we went back to our room under the carpet we found a fag...yeak... we surmount that...In the morning ,unfortunately, we realised that one of our suitcase was missing.But where could it be? My family went to the reception and asked for it.They didn't know..That didnt surprise us.After 30 min they found it out...Oh..I couldnt belive it...Such as irresponsibility...We were so shocked!And finally for our best we decided to go back home.That was the wors vacation for me!

Мисля,че така е коригирано :)