PDA

View Full Version : Есе по английски

rihannka
01-22-2009, 16:03
Много спешно ми трябва есе по английски на тема"Замърсяването на земята" нещо кратичко трябва да е ..моляяя помогнете мии :(

immortal_kiss
01-24-2009, 11:31
Environmental Pollution
The world about us is constantly changing. Population is growing rapidly and so is advancement in technology. So, caring for our environment is of prime importance today and we all need to take steps in the right direction to eliminate or at least reduce this danger. Our precious earth is daily polluted in a variety of ways such as air pollution, water, soil, chemical, smoke, noise, radioactive, thermal, waste, energy, oil and urban pollution. It is an urgent problem needing a solution and is mainly in the hands of the youth today.

To quote the famous words of Chief Seattle, a native American Red Indian, who was replying the US Government in 1855, “How can you ask to but the earth or the sky? The voice of my ancestors said to me that the earth does not belong to us, but rather we belong to the earth”. Famous words, lightly taken by us and therefore we now face the dire consequences to our health as well as the detriment caused to the marine and ecological environments.

Our atmosphere is like an invisible shield which protects life on planet Earth. This reduces the amount of harmful energy reaching the earth’s surface/ Thoughtlessly we have successfully made this protective Ozone layer, thinner. The “Ozone Eaters” are found in much used products like aerosols or sprays, in old fridges which release harmful gases and also in air conditioners and fire extinguishers. When the ozone layer thins, harmful ultraviolet rays would prevent plants growing. This in turn would naturally be harmful to animals and humans. Presently the ozone layer is damages and has a hole over the Antartic. This is causing all sorts of problems like changing weather patterns and a slow melt down of the ice in this region.

TEARS
01-25-2009, 14:02
Earth, Our Home
Essay

Wear on the streets of the city, inhale with delight aroma and my eyes stop on the trees. The weather is so beautiful, people are smiling ...
Falter in congested lanes along the park garbage and my wonderful mood remains no nothing. There comes a worrying question: "You realize what we bring to Earth, the environment, nature? Give you the fact that it is our home and we are the best farmers? "
Nature is so beautiful and we perceive it as a given, not even realize what a huge space it occupies - in my in your in life each of us. Why indeed humanity as an active rushi all his land without thought for the consequences?
Nature - witch is the lifeblood of life forces home. It is a sun, air and water, forests and mountains. She protect and safeguard life!
Forests, "the lungs of the planet, is mercilessly destroyed.A negligent shelved cigarette spoiled huge arrays.
In a clear rivers be poured what you do not waste another factory or slightly floret. We drink this water
This is today. What about tomorrow? Well, at the time of our grandchildren?
To have future, for us and after us life, to survive our nature need activity.
I will give you a chance of nature? Maybe.
- If you wait at least one tree or a flower
- If you save a plant or animal
- If you save and not polluting the water does not neutralize the soil, keep clean air.
- If slow and not indiscriminate waste disposal.
- If you learn more how each of us can contribute to a better quality of life.
- If you change your behavior to the surrounding environment.
- If you show people how to give a chance for the future of the planet.

If you do not stop the destruction will not remain nowhere.Will be in apokalipse film for the future ... scary, but totally possible.
All this is my house, your house to be preserved.
The wind carries the messages. Recalling the sounds of Earth that it must be protected, can we like to protect mankind.
Ah, what a beautiful dream! Harmony between people, nature and the Earth! People see! Future is waiting! What will it depends on the moment, for me, you, all of us. Do it beautifully!